Snead & McVay.. like PB&J

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Forgive me if someone else posted this.. one of my favorite things about the Rams are these two and how well they both get along and work together. It's pretty remarkable.
More than anything else... I love that these guys are having fun. Yes.. they absolutely bust their balls to be the best.. but they don't seem to lose sight of the fact that they're working in FOOTBALL!!!! A GAME!!!
Sean lost sight of that a little in 22.. but you can see he found it again.
Here's to another fantastic year from the best organization in the NFL.

1714923535975.png

Attachments

• 1714923384599.png
    1714923384599.png
    349.2 KB · Views: 15

dang

Legend
And McVay (38) and Snead (53) are young enough to do it together for 10+ more years (god willing).

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Absolutely the best team of GM and Coach in the league. And also give credit to Stan, Demoff, and Pastors(spell?). Great organization!

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I hope they are aspiring to some kind of long-term legacy together here. It sure is a great time to be a Rams fan.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
People seem to forget how bad we were before Snead and Fisher joined the Rams. Sure Fisher wasn't the guy to make us a contender, but we instantly became a tough team that no one wanted to play, especially teams in our own division. We had a strong foundation, especially on defense when McVay got here, and he made us into the Rams of today.

I'm thinking this years team is going to go back to that nasty tough style we had before McVay got here, but now will have more scoring of course!

PARAM

Hall of Fame
People seem to forget how bad we were before Snead and Fisher joined the Rams. Sure Fisher wasn't the guy to make us a contender, but we instantly became a tough team that no one wanted to play, especially teams in our own division. We had a strong foundation, especially on defense when McVay got here, and he made us into the Rams of today.

I'm thinking this years team is going to go back to that nasty tough style we had before McVay got here, but now will have more scoring of course!
Fisher was 18-32 outside the division, 13-16-1 inside the division. You have to win inside the division but it doesn't help if you can't win outside of it. He did make the Rams watchable. Which is a low bar thanks to the 7 years previous. But it should make us exponentially more grateful for what we have now.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Fisher was 18-32 outside the division, 13-16-1 inside the division. You have to win inside the division but it doesn't help if you can't win outside of it. He did make the Rams watchable. Which is a low bar thanks to the 7 years previous. But it should make us exponentially more grateful for what we have now.
That he went 7-8-1 that first year was frankly amazing. He went 4-1-1 in the division that year but only 3 wins outside the division (BUF, TB, WASH). Set the tone for the rest of his time frankly...

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I think the best thing we ever did was not fire Snead when we let go of Fisher. I don't think McVay gets there all on his own. It takes a GM with steal balls to say "fuck them picks" and go get a Superbowl. To continue on, quickly owning up to mistakes, trading for Ramsey, trading for Miller, cutting Gurley, Trading Goff for Stafford. And that's not to speak of the talent we've found despite not having 1st round picks. How many players did we draft that would be 1st round picks if we did a redo of that draft class? That's insane. Go Snead for being the secret sauce that let's McVay go to work.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny that for a minute there, many folks were concerned that Brad Holmes was the "secret sauce".
Brad's done a great job so far in Detroit, good move for everyone.
Becoming more apparent than ever that '22 may have just been that they tried to switch out the Skippy PB for JIF

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
He helped us build a tough defense though. I remember us winning a game 12-9 or something like that. It was his offense that was offensive.

Turducken

Starter
We are also fortunate to have cultivated an optimistic fanbase that's generally grounded in realistic expectations. No one called for anyone's head after the '22 season and no one will if this season (somehow) goes sideways.

I was baffled at some of Snead"s moves during the last offseason, but they had a solid plan to return to contention in 2024.