Snaps vs LV

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I'll start learning about college players in February/March. But if he's got the size, athleticism, and capabilities to be an impact X, then yes!
Luther Burden III was gonna be the 1st WR off the board, but with less-than-stellar QB play, he could drop to us.
A true WR1 at X would be killer for #9.
My pic though would be Tyler Warren, if he's still there.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'll start learning about college players in February/March. But if he's got the size, athleticism, and capabilities to be an impact X, then yes!

Seriously gives me Deebo-but-better vibes. I really can't put down a comparison other than that. He's 5'10", 215 lbs., solid route runner, deep threat, bounces off of almost every tackle, willingly blocks (but mostly doesn't have to, since he's Mizzou's best and most dynamic player), etc.

I want him in horns badly, and his quarterback sucks, so his stats are sucking, so he's being rated in the mid-first instead of top ten? Who knows, though?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The McVay offense is and always has been at its best when they can run the ball effectively. They used PA a lot more when Goff was behind center, but Stafford seems to have good success with it as well..... When McVay calls it.

I think Stafford likes the shotgun too much and McVay calls the O accordingly.
I love the gun. Also you can play action out of the gun, it just fucks with the pass pro. I mean way things are right now we need Williams focused in there to slow free runners to the QB.

I imagine that when Avila returns a lot of shit will look different. 9 will settle in and be able to get through reads and he should also have Kupp and maybe Nacua back as well by that point.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Seriously gives me Deebo-but-better vibes. I really can't put down a comparison other than that. He's 5'10", 215 lbs., solid route runner, deep threat, bounces off of almost every tackle, willingly blocks (but mostly doesn't have to, since he's Mizzou's best and most dynamic player), etc.

I want him in horns badly, and his quarterback sucks, so his stats are sucking, so he's being rated in the mid-first instead of top ten? Who knows, though?

TBH I’m over drafting receivers I. The first round that’s height starts with 5

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
The offense also really misses Puka and Kupp blocking in the run game as well. It is why I don't understand the coaches refusal to use 12 personnel way more often. They are really gona need more of 12 personnel against this blitz happy vikings team. There is no way Stafford will make it to the end of the game if we can't run the ball and they dialing up blitzes against our Oline with 2 rookies in the middle. Detroit's Oline gave goff time against the blitz. Our Oline will not. Especially with a very short week.

The only way this offense succeeds against this D is if they can run the ball and this D is number one against the run.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
TBH I’m over drafting receivers I. The first round that’s height starts with 5

LB3 is not Atwell or Tavon, let's get this straight. He is far more physical than Atwell and Tavon and a much better route runner than either. He is super athletic, fast, and breaks off of tackles like a hot knife through butter. He's listed at 5'11", so I say 5'10" because we all know colleges fudge heights and weights.

Luther Burden III is the best receiver to come through Missouri pretty much ever, and we've had a bunch of very good ones like Maclin and DGB.