Snaps vs GB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DzRams

Rookie
Name
Desmal M
Roseboom got more snaps than Verse.
This is why I'm leaning toward Shula being a problem too. We've always had weak links on the defense, but Morris managed that last year by limiting the weakest players' snaps.

For some reason, Shula feels he needs two ILBs on the field most of the time. He should deploy more creative personnel groupings, limit the two ILB sets, play Curl in the box more, and keep Rozeboom off the field.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Why Mcvay went away from the run is beyond me. I’ll continue to blame his play calling .Those 2 clips just add to it.

You show after Blake got shut down at the goal line,how easy Kyren Williams blasted in.Adding even more proof of how powerful The Rams run game is.Go back to the 4th & 1 call as well.

Plus The Rams have Ronnie Rivers as well,so my point being there are more SNAPS that could go around if needed.The run sweep needs to be calculated as well.Getting Stafford sacked & taken out of FG range shouldn’t happen.

Then again not a Fan who doesn’t like Mcvays coaches.Chase Blackburn is one as well as Care Bear was.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He did. As someone who thought that Lake would have a breakout season, I'm disappointed so far.
I’ll admit I was one of those guys.
I also bought into Mcvay (others) saying how much T” White was such a leader & that cover guy.WOW - just WOW !! Disappointing would be the other word.