Snaps vs GB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Off
20241007_070957.jpg

Def
20241007_071123.jpg

ST
Screenshot_20241007_082856_Drive.jpg

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
-Corum gets his first real look
-Is Davis Allen still banged up?
-Curious what happens with the WR room once Kupp and Puka returns. Are they going to sign Smith to the roster? Is Johnson the odd man out?
-Big shakeup among the DBs. White inactive, Kinchens on ST duties, a new "star". Also wondering on if/when the sign Witherspoon?
-A dip in snaps for Reeder.
-Still looks like they're keeping Fiske off of the field on obvious running downs. Brown and Tuner got the start

Psycho_X

Legend
Well, that's interesting.
1728310792678.png

Who had the green dot the 8 plays Reeder wasn't in there? Maybe a phase out has begun. Fingers crossed.

Having Witherspoon and Williams out there and benching White and Kitchens made a huge difference in that secondary. Still a few stupid moments from the secondary but overall was night and day compared to previous couple of weeks.

Just got to fix that run defense and they will be inching their way to respectable.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who had the green dot the 8 plays Reeder wasn't in there? Maybe a phase out has begun. Fingers crossed.
Snaps are decreasing a little more week by week. Unfortunately it looks like it's happening when there's no ILB on the field so it's on certain dime packages.
Possibly Lake, I know he was mentioned as an option.
Screenshot_20241007_093854_Chrome.jpg

Psycho_X

Legend
Snaps are decreasing a little more week by week. Unfortunately it looks like it's happening when there's no ILB on the field so it's on certain dime packages.
Possibly Lake, I know he was mentioned as an option.
View attachment 67874
Yeah Lake would be my guess since I think he has played every snap this entire season so far. That's fine with me, if Lake can take over the green dot permanently they can replace Reeder at will. I'd prefer a straight replacement but even splitting reps with him and Speights would be good imo. Start getting the rook some experience.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Once JJIII takes the field, I'm pretty sure he'll wear the green dot. That will fix a lot of mis-alignments.
We've GOT to get Speights worked into the field, somehow. Getting D.Will some snaps was crucial.
But.... Fiske? our 2nd round DT we moved up for is being held back on obvious run downs?? this is a problem. But maybe they're just trying to get more beef on the line on run downs.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Loved seeing Corum in real game action. That dude looks like the real deal. He hits that hole at full speed instantly and can change direction with the best of them. Really looking forward to seeing him more. We might have the best duo in the league.

Psycho_X

Legend
Loved seeing Corum in real game action. That dude looks like the real deal. He hits that hole at full speed instantly and can change direction with the best of them. Really looking forward to seeing him more. We might have the best duo in the league.
Agreed, I'm betting it creeps towards a 66/33 split by end of the season for Kyren/Corum assuming they both stay healthy. We need to not run Kyren into the ground.

Tano

Legend
-Corum gets his first real look
-Is Davis Allen still banged up?
-Curious what happens with the WR room once Kupp and Puka returns. Are they going to sign Smith to the roster? Is Johnson the odd man out?
-Big shakeup among the DBs. White inactive, Kinchens on ST duties, a new "star". Also wondering on if/when the sign Witherspoon?
-A dip in snaps for Reeder.
-Still looks like they're keeping Fiske off of the field on obvious running downs. Brown and Tuner got the start
Still 51 too many

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, that's interesting.
View attachment 67873

Having Witherspoon and Williams out there and benching White and Kitchens made a huge difference in that secondary. Still a few stupid moments from the secondary but overall was night and day compared to previous couple of weeks.

Just got to fix that run defense and they will be inching their way to respectable.
Lake has had it the last few weeks IIRC.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
anyone got any Corum clips?? can't seem to find any yet.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's funny that McCollough in there at dime in 15 snaps was so strongly felt. I think this kid since preseason has been around the ball and has a knack for good things happening. Hopefully he plays more even if it's just accepting that he's our dime going forward. I like the instincts.

Tired of saying they need to play Speights but they need to fucking play him. Reeder is not a starter. Quit acting like Reeder is a starter. He is not a fucking starter. Look at the film. Rozeboom same. Great guys I am sure. But not good enough.

Removing White definitely helped. That deep pass had me raging but overall the secondary played better. They moved roles around a bit and it feels like maybe after the bye we'll see those roles firmed up so guys can learn and grow in them. We need stability and discipline on that back end.

Feels like Shula is a bit slow with his hook. And look I get that coaches have to deal with the players on a personal level. But the film is the film. If you're not putting the team in a position to win your job is up in the air. This is the game. So there should be a lot of dudes on this current team who fall in that category, where their position is up for grabs. Basically every skill position on both sides of the ball.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It's funny that McCollough in there at dime in 15 snaps was so strongly felt. I think this kid since preseason has been around the ball and has a knack for good things happening. Hopefully he plays more even if it's just accepting that he's our dime going forward. I like the instincts.

Tired of saying they need to play Speights but they need to fucking play him. Reeder is not a starter. Quit acting like Reeder is a starter. He is not a fucking starter. Look at the film. Rozeboom same. Great guys I am sure. But not good enough.

Removing White definitely helped. That deep pass had me raging but overall the secondary played better. They moved roles around a bit and it feels like maybe after the bye we'll see those roles firmed up so guys can learn and grow in them. We need stability and discipline on that back end.

Feels like Shula is a bit slow with his hook. And look I get that coaches have to deal with the players on a personal level. But the film is the film. If you're not putting the team in a position to win your job is up in the air. This is the game. So there should be a lot of dudes on this current team who fall in that category, where their position is up for grabs. Basically every skill position on both sides of the ball.
Reeder is 30 years old. It’s not likely that he’s gotten better at this stage in his career

I understand that he should know the defense but making plays is important.

In one play he tackled a Packer by pushing him over the line to gain. That was absurd.

InfiniteRam

Rookie
I still think a Reeder/Spheights combo might work for now. The ILBs have too much responsibility in this system. Just let them react and hit the gaps and they'd do just enough. Rozeboom doesn't have much value IMO. He really doesn't do anything well. Spheights is a missile. He needs to see the field ASAP.