Snaps vs CLE

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
That wouldn't explain Tutu's drop in playing time though. First 10 games of the season Tutu played 84% of the snaps, and only 37.5% of the past 2. Robinson was in for Tutu on the 1st drive of the game this week. Skowronek got a bump in playing time with Puka out, his first time over 30% this season.
Tutu would be an okay off the bench receiver if he was chosen in the 4th or 5th round

As a second pick, he is a bust.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Tutu would be an okay off the bench receiver if he was chosen in the 4th or 5th round

Had these numbers this season.. and has drawn multiple deep PI calls.
  • REC
  • YDS
  • TD
  • AVG

Fair to call him overdrafted, but that’s simply not a bust.

Dee Eskridge.. taken 2 picks ahead?

That’s a bust.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I just think Robinson offers more overall functionality at the X position than Atwell. Think Atwell is getting some looks at F and X these days. Kupp I think is playing a little less F, allowing for Puka and Tutu to line up there at times.
Robinson would also be a more physical blocker than Tutu. Plus he’s a veteran, so he has more experience. I doubt there’s anything he hasn’t seen.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Agreed. Defining the term bust is something we all probably differ on but for myself a second round pick should be a good starter. Kind of guy who routinely executes. Anything less isn't good enough in terms of was the pick a success.

First round you see teams come away with average starters at times, which is not the worst thing, but that round the goal is difference makers. Guys who flip the field. They say first round picks bust at just under 50 percent. But I wonder what the hit rate is on difference makers. Maybe 35%? Maybe less idk.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Agreed. Defining the term bust is something we all probably differ on but for myself a second round pick should be a good starter. Kind of guy who routinely executes. Anything less isn't good enough in terms of was the pick a success.

First round you see teams come away with average starters at times, which is not the worst thing, but that round the goal is difference makers. Guys who flip the field. They say first round picks bust at just under 50 percent. But I wonder what the hit rate is on difference makers. Maybe 35%? Maybe less idk.
I liked the way someone else described recent second round picks… “underwhelming.”

“Busts” are clear busts to me. Guys who can’t play.