Snap Counts vs Arz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
https://nflcdns.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/58354/ARI_Gamebook.pdf

Offense
1607348634554.png

Defense
1607348751804.png

ST
1607348908656.png

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A lot of 2 TE sets. Jefferson finally getting more snaps, actually played more than Reynolds. Robinson still getting little playing time, played the least on the DL, the group is stacked and everyone is playing really well.

Last edited:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
DT Robinson is a load when working in a heap of very large men. Robinson can push a pile & take up several blockers with ease. I believe he is still getting warmed up for his first NFL playoff game. I saw more than a few times....Robinson plays shade left over center & Joseph- Day lined up @ 3 tech??? SJD should have a hip injury every game day....he was playing fast hard & way past the whistle. Excellent game by SJ-D!

I saw plenty of 2/4/5 defenses thus utilizing just two DL'ers. Late in the game that's where ER Rivers on the left & ER Okoronkwo on the right lined up with just two DL'ers. Okoronkwo looked speedy & fresh! Justin Hollins also showed up in a very big way. Total different game from the 9er performance.

I thought MLB'er Troy Reeder had the best game of his young career. Making plenty of stops @ the LOS & also taking Brockers out too with a massive hit. TR just seems like he knows what's going on & where to be now. Thus we have a major improvement coming from him. If RE can continue on this positive parade then the Ram might be able to not have to focus on MLB with their few draft bullets.

Tano

Legend
DT Robinson is a load when working in a heap of very large men. Robinson can push a pile & take up several blockers with ease. I believe he is still getting warmed up for his first NFL playoff game. I saw more than a few times....Robinson plays shade left over center & Joseph- Day lined up @ 3 tech??? SJD should have a hip injury every game day....he was playing fast hard & way past the whistle. Excellent game by SJ-D!
For someone who only played 12 snaps, he sure does make himself known on running plays.

Saw him in the pile a few times yesterday making or assisting in the tackle or just taking up guys so someone else can make the tackle.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
For someone who only played 12 snaps, he sure does make himself known on running plays.

Saw him in the pile a few times yesterday making or assisting in the tackle or just taking up guys so someone else can make the tackle.
DL Henderson does have a trio of rather thick large NT types to stop the run with. Greg Gaines/ A Robinson/ SJ-D.

Reminds me of what the NE Pats had when we played them in the SB after the 2018 season a few years back. The Pats interior DL Malcom Brown 6-2/320, Law Guy 6-4/320 & Danny Shelton 6-1/340 was one large thick brick wall to run through.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Robinson played 2 snaps on running plays. One for 2 yards, the other 27. I'm a little surprised on how little he's being used on running plays, especially on the goal line.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Bruh what's the use of activating Robinson to the active roster for under 15 snaps a game?

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Henderson looks mad that he lost the starting job, and he put out a couple big runs when he did get the chance. Maybe he's better off as that changeup homerun type of guy?

oldnotdead

Legend
IMO Akers got more snaps in this game than Henderson for two reasons. He was considered behind Henderson and Brown in terms of understanding the offense. But this game proved he's now up to speed. Also, Henderson hurt his him early so he was somewhat limited.

That said I think going forward we will see a more "normal" rotation, with Brown being more situational. McVay also said he's likely to favor in any given game the "hot" hand. Regardless we saw on Sunday, that both Henderson and Akers are basically interchangeable in this offense. It does not change in the least with either. It doesn't change with Brown but his role is different. He's the grinder, and he's not expected to break a 60+ yard run. He's in there to pass block, catch dumpoffs, and get the tough yards inside.

I like this RB rotation, as it gives the Rams excellent depth at the position.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
DL Henderson does have a trio of rather thick large NT types to stop the run with. Greg Gaines/ A Robinson/ SJ-D.

Reminds me of what the NE Pats had when we played them in the SB after the 2018 season a few years back. The Pats interior DL Malcom Brown 6-2/320, Law Guy 6-4/320 & Danny Shelton 6-1/340 was one large thick brick wall to run through.
And they had big Vince Wilfork before that. I've been waiting for our DL to get beefed up. They can't say we're a finesse D this year!

A lot better than playing undersized guys like Ethan Westbrooks and Tanzel Smart.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
A lot of 2 TE sets. Jefferson finally getting more snaps, actually played more than Reynolds. Robinson still getting little playing time, played the least on the DL, the group is stacked and everyone is playing really well.

Yeah , but look at Aaron Donald’s reps at DT/DE. M. Fox is getting less playtime.

Hollins actually had a pretty good game. Reeder is all over the field.

Scott is getting a lot of time.

Jefferson finally got more Reps than Reynolds. Last week against SF he really played soft.