SJax to J.T.: "We covered that with the last 4 questions"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Frustration, frustration, frustration. But reporters asking the same questions over and over and over doesn't help either.

Reporter. "How frustrating is it to...."
Reporter. "How frustrating was it....."
Reporter. "How frustrating is it when"
J.T. "How frustrating was it when...."

Jackson: "We covered that with the last 4 questions."
J.T. "Okay."

[ch5]1298199027001[/ch5]

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Re: SJax to J.T.: "We covered that with the last 4 question

To be fair I think J.T asked him the first questions, then some other reporter asked the last question that got that response.

I get what you're saying though. I don't know how he holds it together sometimes. You can see his frustration pour out on the field sometimes as well. Always in a good way of course.

S.J. going through this again isn't fair, but hey, I guess that's just life. Now he'll prob be getting a new coach and the whole 9 yards again. Sad. He has matured a lot from when he came here, and is still a hell of a player. We're lucky to have Steven still. Fan of his for life. Can't have anything than respect for that man.