Site Update

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I think a bunch of you folks have a guilty conscience...good, after all, that's what religion was built upon. o_O

Seriously though, isn't amazing how we take things for granted, until they're suddenly gone?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I texted Les in a panic!

No Rams forums on my phone? NO RAMS FORUMS ON MY PHONE???

I slept fitfully last night... when the site came up today, I actually said the word, yay, like a little kid.

So I've admitted to that now...

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
no worries. it sure as hell runs better than the PlayStation Network :palm:

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I must say I almost stroked out when I saw it. This has become my go to for all things Rams related. Thought I had picked a bad day to quit meth. All good now. puff puff

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Thanks for taking care of it Guys, I was pretty sure it was something of the sort

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This better not happen again or there WILL be consequences!!
stock-photo-angry-mother-scolding-a-disobedient-child-176186954.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
My wife came into my office errrr man cave and noticed the account suspended page pop up as I tried to sign on. She said what did you do now? :rolleyes:

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I was thinking, ok I was a little drunk when I went on that rant in the song thread...trying to remember if i posted something really rude.

...or maybe they just hate Pink Floyd that much?!?!

Next I was thinking that our beloved site must have been hacked by some Seabitch bastard.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I went through something similar a few years back at RRF, so that came to mind. But then I remembered that the admins and my fellow mods here are actually good, decent people. Slept like a baby. :)

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I went through something similar a few years back at RRF, so that came to mind. But then I remembered that the admins and my fellow mods here are actually good, decent people. Slept like a baby. :)

i don't want to offend anyone but those guys were such fuckwits. i never visited the board, maybe once or twice through a link in a post, but i remember them when they left ramstalk. pretty much every poster that left had high opinions of themselves and let everyone know it through their snide remarks towards other posters. couldn't stand them, especially timmy (timlan).

wheras this board it the anti-rrf. couldn't talk to a better bunch of people about the rams and the nfl in general.