Site Announcement

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sorry I'm late to this Great News / Announcement. I was traveling yesterday.

We are very happy that @Mojo Ram accepted this new responsibility. He's an awesome addition to our Staff. I did have to tell him that the pay is absolutely nothing... and he still accepted. :yess: This is unbelievable.

Seriously though... I want to thank you ahead of time @Mojo Ram. I know your heart is in it.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Congratulations @Mojo Ram
About time they class this place up.
Remember we are friends when I go off on a tirade in the game chat.......

birthday-celebration-funny-little-girl-24042424.jpg
funny-cartoon-people-23-background-wallpaper.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And now the real fun begins. Youze best not screw with the new Marshall. He's got a hair trigger I hear.

BTW - Great add to the staff. MoJo knows this site, its history, and what needs to be done to preserve the place as just a fun place to come to talk Rams while getting every single thing Rams news related. Plus boobies and booties. Did I mention boobies?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great call, sounds like we should take a road trip, ROAD TRIP!!!!!
I'm here to pick up my date, Fawn Liebowitz...

Sorry @Mojo Ram I feel like saying that every time I read one of you posts...

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can really appreciate a guy that delights in two tall nearly overflowing glasses of milk! (y) Congrats Mojo!