Single Greatest Move of the Offseason

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
It's definitely Williams and Saffold. But the Saffold signing is more pivotal because the draft would have been focused on the o-line, and not improving the defense, giving Williams new toys. We would be patching our loses, not improving what we have

Cutting Finnegan and then finding out that he cost nothing against the cap.

It showed me two things, Fisher won't just blindly stand by under performing players just because they're close, and that Demoff is a genius.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Howdy All,

First time poster here - I have been visiting for a while and it's refreshing to see a place where people can have a great conversation with it being reduced to trading insults.

I feel that the impact that a Williams-led D on this team will be considered the greatest move made this offseason, if Coach Williams can tighten up play in the secondary. It is hard to single out one pivitoal moment this offseason because Fisher/Snead have been consistently good with their moves. I can't remeber being this excited about Football in May.

BuffaloRam

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm excited about all the new additions and subtractions.

The part of the team that I think will give us the biggest boost is getting Bradford back under center.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Donald for sure ,he'll do more for us than Clowney would have
What he said

And I was a HUGE Clowney guy. Never thought Donald would be there

My vote for 2nd is bringing in Willaims

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Howdy All,

First time poster here - I have been visiting for a while and it's refreshing to see a place where people can have a great conversation with it being reduced to trading insults.

I feel that the impact that a Williams-led D on this team will be considered the greatest move made this offseason, if Coach Williams can tighten up play in the secondary. It is hard to single out one pivitoal moment this offseason because Fisher/Snead have been consistently good with their moves. I can't remeber being this excited about Football in May.

BuffaloRam

Welcome BuffaloRam!

I agree. Without the right coordinators who know how to get the most out of their players, it doesn't matter how good your roster is.

That's one common thing mentioned about G.W. from nearly everyone he has worked with: He gets his guys ready to play.

nighttrain

Legend
Resigning Saffold. That's what allowed us to take guys like Donald, Joyner, and Mason without having to worry about the offensive line so much after G-Rob.
winner as far as i'm concerned...Key to our OL
train

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm going with sticking to the plan at WR and not drafting another first or second rounder. Trust the system, it should pay dividends this year.
Williams is a close second. I lo e his style of play calling. If his defense gets beat they go down playing to win, not playing not to lose. I LOVE THAT!!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It is really hard for me to pick one without seeing them play. I want to say it is getting Williams for DC he will have more impact than any single player.

What is really great is that there seem to be so many good moves to chose from.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Cutting Finnegan and then finding out that he cost nothing against the cap.

It showed me two things, Fisher won't just blindly stand by under performing players just because they're close, and that Demoff is a genius.

Finnegan costs us $3M in dead money against the cap. $10M figure, $4M saved immediately by cutting him + $3M saved when the Dolphins signed him for the amount they did.

Best move of the offseason: Gregg Williams and it's not even close. Robinson/Donald is a pretty close second though. It's been a very promising offseason. A- that's a solid A if they can procure some veteran depth at LB. Would've gotten an A+ if they did that and had added a better receiver than Kenny Britt.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I can't think of a move that I totally disagree with, so refreshing to have my beloved Rams on the same page as ME!:D
Snisher drafting the two guys I wanted in the first gets my vote.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I can't think of a move that I totally disagree with, so refreshing to have my beloved Rams on the same page as ME!:D
Snisher drafting the two guys I wanted in the first gets my vote.
Yep, I got my top 2. Great job by this regime, as wee keep moving in a positive direction.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Gotta be Donald for me he just took this Dline form great to possibly Legandary