SI: Jared Goff thriving in Les Snead's Two Phase Plan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/10/24/jared-goff-los-angeles-rams-les-snead-sean-mcvay

Good video and article talking about Goff and the Rams progression. It's long so I'm not going to quote the whole thing but the ending made me laugh because it addresses the whole Goff vs Wentz debate and how some people come at it and support Wentz over Goff. It really points out the debate is futile and makes no difference.

“This season is a derivative of our Flywheel,” Snead says as Kara picks up, on speakerphone. “What’s that foreword you had me read last night?” he asks.

“Malcolm Gladwell,” she responds. “From The Person and the Situation.”

“I [read it to mean] this,” he says. “It’s absurd to try to figure out the difference between Manning and Favre. To the naked eye, there’s not a huge difference. What’s probably the biggest variable is the situation they’re in.”

“That would be a perfect way to look at Jared,” Kara says. “The difference in his development between this year and last year: He’s playing well, he’s in a great situation.”

Snead nods and smiles as his better half gives voice to his thoughts. The Rams are no longer riding in place. Everything around Goff has changed: his teammates, his offensive scheme—he’s even altered his throwing mechanics. In order to elevate his QB from good to great, says Snead, “I have a sneaky suspicion that it takes all those things.” The Rams’ Flywheel is in full motion.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Excellent video & article, even some insight from the great 'Gabe' himself, ... thanks for posting.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter