SI.com: 2018 - Playoff Picks, Super Bowl LIII Champion, Award Winners

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Lot of this comes from media disrespect re Goff and McVay, both treated as flashes in the pan. Believe me, the playoff loss is justification for these clowns.

How I see it. A coach and QB on the rise. Goff has played 1 full year in the league and 1 under McVay? Yup, guy has peaked and is now destined to regress because film was watched around the league. And McVay? you think he was spending all off season maintaining the status quo and patting himself on the back? Both these guys are hard workers and dollars to donuts they were ticked off after the playoff game.

As an aside, Brees is 100 years old. Not everyone is going to do Tom Brady things at age 40. Minnesota, I agree is overrated. Philly may be underrated. A few had them not in the playoffs? okay, sure.