Settle The Chicken Wing Question...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
No, but I get to eat everything I paid for. I'm not paying anyone to hand them back a pile of bones. I don't care that they can't use them either, it bothers me to pay for food I can't eat.
Exactly. With wings you get sauce and bones with ridiculously almost no meat. The price they charge for them is outrageous too. Big plate a wings has less meat than two spare ribs. I guess the wings thing caters to the weight conscious wannabe glutton.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
To each his own. I love wings but can't stand boneless "wings". But then again I hate breaded then sauced bone in wings. Slimy disgusting things anyway. :sneaky:
I am confused by your post. Only wings I've seen are either breaded, sauced or both. Yet you love wings?

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Yeah, damn those T-Bone steaks. And if a pork cutlet isn't boneless, to hell with it. And what's up with the peels on bananas? Those add up!
Well, I don't eat fruits so bananas are a non issue. And I don't but or order t bone or pork cutlets, but not for this reason (mostly because I'm cheap).
Get one final wipe with the toilet paper core?

:LOL:

Just teasing you. :icare:

Of course not. You save it for the next time and use it as a scraper on the initial pass.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
No, but I get to eat everything I paid for. I'm not paying anyone to hand them back a pile of bones. I don't care that they can't use them either, it bothers me to pay for food I can't eat.

That's the reason I get boneless wings as well. Love Buffalo Wild Wings, in particular...and now y'all have me craving them. Thanks, guys. :p

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i love chicken wings. chinese restaurant nearby makes a great salt & pepper with green onion and jalapeno wing as an appetizer. as Venom says.................food ....... looks delicious. btw, woks are great for cooking chicken wings in, flats or drums.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I am confused by your post. Only wings I've seen are either breaded, sauced or both. Yet you love wings?
Breaded THEN sauced. Proper wings should be fried, smoked, or baked with sauce only.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not a fan of lobster eh? Stone/King Crab?
Sad....

I think the flats taste better, but my family only eat them so I get all the drums.
#drumsforthewin

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Not a fan of lobster eh? Stone/King Crab?
Sad....

I think the flats taste better, but my family only eat them so I get all the drums.
#drumsforthewin
I don't eat lobster or crab at all. Not a big fan of shrimp either, I can eat them under the right circumstances. Those circumstances mostly being ceviche.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
I don't eat lobster or crab at all. Not a big fan of shrimp either, I can eat them under the right circumstances. Those circumstances mostly being ceviche.
Lobster and shrimp are go to tasty! The older I get if it isn't King Crab then forget it.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Tru Dat. Like calling White Castle a hamburger. :palm:
WC is the oldest fast food hamburger chain. Since 1921. It's definitely a hamburger that has been steadily shrinking in size and those grease infused dehydrated onions. Yum!

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Snow crab is still acceptable in my world.
My love of King Crab (I should add dungeness for body meat) is due to my no longer wanting to pick through the body meat in order to get my fill. Where I live the snow crab available is small so I don't bother.