[Sep 25, 2016] Rams at Tampa (Tampa, FL)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I hope to see a bunch of you there again!!!

I plan on setting up the tailgate party in the exact same place.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Been looking at it since the schedule came out. Of course, I'm supposed to work but trying to figure it out. I surely want to make that one. You talking same tailgate spot the last time I went or did you use a different location last time?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Been looking at it since the schedule came out. Of course, I'm supposed to work but trying to figure it out. I surely want to make that one. You talking same tailgate spot the last time I went or did you use a different location last time?

Same spot we were at when you came years back. That's the same spot we just met recently too.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'll be there if I can swing it.

I'd commit, but every time I think I got a bead on things...BOOM.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'll be there if I can swing it.

I'd commit, but every time I think I got a bead on things...BOOM.

I'll make sure to bring you some of those ribs you loved last time!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Be sure and Post photos like you did last year!!

You know we will.

I'm planning on making a game in LA this year too! I'll be expecting to meet you in person when I get out there... not sure which game yet though.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
You know we will.

I'm planning on making a game in LA this year too! I'll be expecting to meet you in person when I get out there... not sure which game yet though.
Be sure and clue me in to which game you try to make. I'm wanting to do the same.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You know we will.

Let me know when your coming and I'll do my Best!! I'm Looking forward to meeting you in person too!!:yess::yay:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Anyone bought tickets for this one yet? Section 134 has quite a few seats available at the moment.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I just noticed they have this game listed as a 4:05 kickoff?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I just noticed they have this game listed as a 4:05 kickoff?

That's the correct time... I confirmed it with Austin the buc ticket guy.

That's better anyway... it should be a little cooler during the game with the late kickoff.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I just booked my trip to Tampa for that weekend. Who do I need to talk to for 2 tickets? I'd love to come meet up with you guys and tailgate before the game. My 1st regular season game will be week 2 against Seattle and I'll back that up with my first road game!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
You going to put tailgate location out there George or you going to use PMs?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I can't find the exact address right now... but...

I know it's on N. Himes Ave. It's in that small Plaza and I think the name of the bank right next to it is called Iberia Bank.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
In between W Ohio and W Woodlawn by the bank on W Himes I believe looking at a map. The aerial photo I was looking at had the field painted for the Outback Bowl (LSU vs Iowa) which was Jan 2014 and the bank was the Florida Bank then, a block up from the ABC TV building. That's it right?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
In between W Ohio and W Woodlawn by the bank on W Himes I believe looking at a map. The aerial photo I was looking at had the field painted for the Outback Bowl (LSU vs Iowa) which was Jan 2014 and the bank was the Florida Bank then, a block up from the ABC TV building. That's it right?

I think so. I'll get there early enough to get the exact address and let everyone know. But that's the correct area for sure.

The big building in the Plaza has open air conditioned bathrooms open for tailgaters now.