[Sep 18, 2016] Home Opener - Rams vs. Seahawks (Los Angeles, CA)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Alright, fellas. Who's gonna be there!?

My buddy has our tix. I should get details this week. Not sure about the parking / tailgate situation just yet.
But I know it's going to be madness. :football::cheers:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Will be there. We'll probably show up to fanfest a couple hours before game time.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm uninitiated with the whole NFL game experience. Been to just about every other sporting event, but this will be my very first NFL game. What exactly is the FANFEST? And more importantly , will there be booze?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Fanfest is just a gathering in the park that is east of the stadium between the museum and sports arena on Christmas tree lane I believe. They sell food, beer, but I'm unsure if they sell hard liquor.

As a recommendation, bring a clear gallon storage bag or 2 filled with cans of your beverage of choice and top with ice. Be discreet about it, they haven't questioned anyone coming in with this.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
^^Good stuff, brother. I was gonna try to walk in with a couple Vitamin Water bottles filled with some Vodka/Gin and some OJ/Cran. Going to definitely be a learning experience, but I appreciate the info.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
^^Sounds like a good plan!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Just a few more days. Although the MNF game took some of the air out of it.. I'm still pumped about the game. Gonna be an all day celebration for me starting at about 9am. No one else coming thru??!