SEC Championship Game Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I want Mizzou to win but think Alabama is clearly the better team. I finally saw my Ducks look like a team that can actually beat Bama. I'd like to see that match up for the Championship.

Athos

Legend
This defense is such a phenomenal unit. I wish they had gotten to play with last year's Tiger offense.

WOOOH!

Wide shank! Best field position of the day.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
How long have Alabama's kickers sucked for? It seems like every game they've lost has been a direct result.

Athos

Legend
And Ray is getting ejected..........game over.

I hate this fucking targeting BS.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
If Ray gets ejected, it's going to be an even tougher game for Mizzou. Probably over.

Yeah, he's out.

Athos

Legend
Missed holds on our DEs and now a targeting ejects our best player on D.

Fuck this game. Fuck the NCAA. Fuck football.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
There you go Mizzou. Maybe it's not over. That catch.

FRO

Legend
Missed holds on our DEs and now a targeting ejects our best player on D.

freak this game. freak the NCAA. freak football.
It was the right call. We have nobody but Ray to blame there. He made a huge and stupid mistake.

Athos

Legend
It was the right call. We have nobody but Ray to blame there. He made a huge and stupid mistake.

I'm not arguing the call dude. I'm arguing the fucking retardedness of ejecting players for an every sunday roughing the passer 15 yard call in the NFL week in and week out.