Seattle this week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

pididdy

UDFA
Name
Paul
Does Arizona have a chance tomorrow night against the seachicks. After watching Peterson run the ball 37 times against the niners, I think they may have a slim chance. It would be so sweeeeeeetttt to see Carrol's face when the final whistle blows and the cardinals win....he may choke on his friggin while crying to the referee.

fearsomefour

Legend
With the state of their O I doubt it.
But, they certainly could pressure Wilson and maybe create some turnovers.
Not a bad day either way.
Either red face will be pissed or Pete the Cheat will looked perplexed.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I just want to see a very physical game. Of course, I will be pulling for the Card and to see some Seachickens get beat up and helped off the field.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the cardinals can score more than 10 I’d be shocked.
If the cardinals can hold Seattle under 10 at the same time I would be absolutely flabbergasted

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think they have a shot with this being at home. It's a long shot but Seattle even with the addition of Brown couldn't block anybody last weekend. Arizona's defense has to seriously rise to the occasion though.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Thursday Night road teams have struggled so I think that gives them a puncher's chance. The Card's D needs to step up and have a big game. The other plus is this will be like a playoff game for the Cardinals.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
They would need to consistently pressure Wilson though out and have some of the talent in the back end of that defense live up to their pedigree.

On top of that, Stanton can't make any mistakes. The margin of error for that Cards offense is razor thin. I don't see the run game going anywhere for them with their O-line being mediocre at best and Wagner playing lights out.

The odds are small, but I suppose anything is possible. It would be a hell of an effort. They don't win this game if the Seahawks score 20 or more though. The cards need this to be a miserable, low scoring game.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is the same Seattle team that played the Whiners to a 12-9 shootout. Yes, AZ can win this game.

And that game was in Seattle.

I am picking the Cards to win outright, but I think it'll be close either way and could easily see Russell Wilson "winning" the game by running around for 10 minutes and blindly throwing up a prayer that bounces off a Cardinals defender and into the waiting arms of a Seahawks WR.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Drew Stanton has no chance. SEA will load the box and contain AP.
Arians won't adjust. Wilson will run around and find WR's open when it counts.

13-6
SEA

Hoping for an AZ win. Obviously.

BeefJurky

Rookie
I don't Arizona has a chance, unfortunately. Their QB play is just so abysmal, and their defense isn't good either.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Maybe it will end up in another tie like last year.
upload_2017-11-8_15-6-3.png

TexasRam

Legend
Earl Thomas and Sherman are both banged up and not practicing. If they don’t play Arizona can win.

Watching Seattle’s offense last week had me falling off my chair laughing. They are so disfinctional. Oline break downs everywhere, flags flying every play, Wilson lobbing the ball for near picks and forcing throws for picks. Duane Brown or not they are a train wreck. They had 0 points until the 4th quarter.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's also the same team that beat our beloved Rams
This^ was ONLY because we kept them in the game with our 5 Turnovers!
That said, as a man who's been known to place a Bet or two! I would say If the Cards "D" steps-it-up, and AP can Pound-the Rock, and Keep the Hag's off the Field. The Cards could cover the 6 point spread, But I don't think they will Win!! But I want them to!!