Seattle Game to honor Thordaddy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fancents86

Starter
Wow, that's a truly amazing thing to do for a fan. Wish I could be there, but I got a little one too young for a trip right now. I'll be at home drinking out of a Viking horn In his memory.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
@Stranger put me down for one. I think I'm going solo on this trip. That way I can concentrate on meeting you guys and what this game means to us.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry maybe I never made myself very clear.

Don't the rams hang giant player shirts who have had their numbers retired from the roof of the dome? I was suggesting, and apologies if this is a ridiculous idea, that for this one game they could hang one for thordaddy with his surname and a relevant number?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Don't the rams hang giant player shirts who have had their numbers retired from the roof of the dome? I was suggesting, and apologies if this is a ridiculous idea, that for this one game they could hang one for thordaddy with his surname and a relevant number?
Never hurts to suggest. It would be totally bitchin if they did it.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay

Longshot to say the least, but that would be awesome. I'm sure it would mean a lot to @Thordaddy who will have the best seat there is for the game - and what a shot in the arm for the best Rams forum there is when they splain it on national TV.

Make it so, Rams.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
If I can pull a rabbit out of the hat, I'd need just one ticket Stranger.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
Stranger, I need 3 tickets now. I'm looking forward to meeting all you folks and celebrating Thordaddy's life with a Rams victory.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I will definitely be there. I will need 5 tickets.

Kevin, that the Rams' organization supports this is kind beyond words. Thordaddy would be very proud this was happening, I'm sure. Very considerate.

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
Too all: If anyone needs to be picked up at airport and/or crash at my place instead of paying for a hotel, let me know. I have a basement bedroom with a double bed and 3 cots. Kids and pets are welcome. Limit 20 people and 3 dogs... or maybe 5 dogs... no more than 5.

IMPORTANT: Check Southwest.com to come to STL. Sites that check for best prices do NOT check Southwest which has great prices in STL.

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
I have no idea where Lauren is or if she can come, but I would certainly sponsor her.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I had another of my best friends go about the same way Terrie. He had a rare form of Lymphoma and was appearing to be doing well until a day or so before he was gone. I never told Rich about my friend Dave for obvious reasons and I had such strong beliefs that Rich was going to beat this thing as I'm sure you did as well. I will be wearing Dave's shirt under my Half Fast Walking Club shirt at the game.

This get together we are all planning shows how Rich touched all of us. He was a very special man and I only wish we could be doing this with the both of you. Hopefully this will also gain some more awareness to these insidious diseases and help to end this nonsense.

I don't know if he told you but we had talked about going skiing when he got healthy enough to do so. We also talked about possibly making this game together. He will be with us and I very much look forward to meeting you and sharing what I think will be a special kind of party in Rich's honor.

Stu

Stu and all of "Rams on Demand" members what you all are doing is such an honor to our whole family. I am so,excited to meet as many of you as possible. You all helped Rich fight this in so many ways. He loved his "band of brothers".
Thank you and Love from th mHarters❤️