Seattle Game to honor Thordaddy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
The Rams are leading the league in sacks so far. The Panthers and the Chiefs are one behind us with 5.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To all that attended the game in TD's honor, I cannot tell you how glad I was that they won!

Just a great day!!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Sorry I didn't get to meet you guys. I actually did make it ti Tigin, ordered a Guiness and walked out on the patio. Just as I was about to approach the group my phone went off and I needed to go take care of something at the tailgate. I slammed my beer and left. Thought I'd have a few minutes to make it back over right after that but as I started walking over I realized it was 11:40.

Hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Chicken fans, particularly the ones that came FROM Seattle for the game are shyteeatindillwad mofos.
This sounds like your having a problem voicing your true feelings about Hag's Fans! GO ahead, let it all hang out, tell us how you really feel, deep down, about the "C--k S--king Richard Heads!!(y):D

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Just saying thanks to all who helped organize this, and many thanks to all those that flew in and etc. It was a great time, and as much as I have been working, appreciated it very much. I'm even more glad that we got a win for all of those that came from great distances for this game. Call me old, but that meant a hell of a lot to me. I'm only an hour and 15 minutes away, so I can hit a game in short notice. You folks that spent the $$$ getting here and for a hotel are the warriors now. I'm truly happy you all saw a great game. I loved seeing the father and sons that came from a long distance high fiving each other. That actually made my day more than the Rams winning. Just saying. :cool:

I know it's Rams football, but it's more than that. To see the bonding and etc going on from our group was special, especially the fathers and sons, couples, and friends, no matter what age. I had only met Rhody before this, so I knew no one going into this before the game. You all were great to tailgate and watch the game with. Ramhusker, I'll watch a game with you any day now. lolol There's also many I didn't get the chance to talk to as I wanted. Hope there's a next time.

Let's not forget what this get together was about. It was good to see Thordaddy's people there. As the posts above this said, I agree, Rich was looking over us for this day. God bless my libertarian friend.

Thanks again to the people here at ROD that made this possible and thanks to the Rams organization. Much appreciated.

RamzFanz

Damnit
There's also many I didn't get the chance to talk to as I wanted.

So many people, so little time! I agree.

Thanks again to the people here at ROD that made this possible and thanks to the Rams organization. Much appreciated.

The efforts of @Stranger and @-X- and @CGI_Ram and @Selassie I and on and on.

We need to make sure the Rams, Kevin, Amanda, Justin at Tigins, and LLS are all acknowledged for doing so much for us!

We couldn't get a pic but Rams on Demand was on the LED sign in the dome all game!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

We need to make sure the Rams, Kevin, Amanda, Justin at Tigins, and LLS are all acknowledged for doing so much for us!

We couldn't get a pic but Rams on Demand was on the LED sign in the dome all game!

I was/am gonna post on Tigins FB page how great they were to us. I was going to thank the manager, but will do so by name now. He did a great job.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff

Where the hell were Stranger and X? I didn't see them. lol Just saying.

RamzFanz

Damnit

They were there in spirit! I don't want to harp on it because I know they are sick they had RL interference, but we thought and talked about you guys, and some of it was even good!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I bought my airline tix, but had to bail in the end to take care of sick family. I was there in spirit :)

RamzFanz

Damnit
IMG_0177.JPG
Which sign?

The blue LED sign on the side walls where they make announcements. We tried hard to get pics and video, but it wouldn't work. They all blurred. We were going to get them from the field but they were gone. Hoping someone closer got pics or video.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
View attachment 10252

The blue LED sign on the side walls where they make announcements. We tried hard to get pics and video, but it wouldn't work. They all blurred. We were going to get them from the field but they were gone. Hoping someone closer got pics or video.
That's unbelieveable. What did it actually say?