Season Appreciation Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Congratz Rams on giving us Fans a GREAT Season!! You are undoubtedly the BEST Team we have Fielded since 2001 and you have the BEST Coaching Staff since 1999!!
I could give everyone a Laundry List of Great Stats from the Season, BUT one stands out and it tells a lot about this Team!!
*** " Todd Guuuuley was #1 in the League in YAC Yards ( yards after the Catch) with 763 YAC yards!!! #2 only had 699 yards!

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
What a year!

It started for me when I went to training camp for 2 days. I saw Gurley staying after to catch passes. Little did I know that he would become an all purpose back like we haven't seen since Marshall.

And I am willing to compare him to Marshall now; he has all the tools and he's bigger!

I hope the off-season kicks off with a new contract for Aaron Donald, keeping him in LA for the rest of his career.

The structure is there for a long run.

Go Rams!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
D3GjnYZ.png
This is a GREAT Photo, when you click on it and look at the Detail!!!

Ellard80

Legend
None could have honestly expected this to be a playoff team.

Not only were we a playoff team - but a legit superbowl contender.

Honestly I wasn't shocked we didnt win - I felt like we were close, but just not quite strong enough.

With experience we could be a dominant force for years to come.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
what a great year!!!!!!!! . I am so glad this year was so great because if I had one more year of fisher ball I think I would have given football up. so thank you to the hole rams org for saving me from football hell.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I wanted to "Bump" this just to keep it on the Front Burners for a bit longer!!(y);):D

Ram65

Legend
Took awhile to come in here. I'm very thankful for the Rams having a winning season and being very entertaining this year. Congrats to the NFC West Champion LA Rams

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
We can't do that in this thread! You will get scolded because it insinuates that the other players are not good enough!
Alright. Knock it off. The point Old School was making is that a celebration type thread is designed for just that. There are multiple threads for needs, there was a vent thread for venting, there are draft threads and a forum for that specifically.

This is a thread to celebrate what the organization has done this year. And even if the OP has mentioned caviats, this thread should be viewed by members of the organization (KD reads this forum and a few others) as us fans thanking them or at least appreciating the season they put before us.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I can agree with a lot of these grades, But No way do I give any Group of Players a "C-Grade" Like this writer did our LBers, the group may need improvement, but average it-is-not!

And I would have Upped the grade on our QB and WR's to B+'s! JMHO!!

Oh Yeah Mr. Kool-aid man ... :D

300px-Kool-Aid2.jpg

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
TC is going to be really fun this Aug for me. We've got a new Ram fan, my grand-neice, who is a student at Cal Berkley ( and a varsity cheerleader). She wants to attend TC with me and help me with camp reports. (I think she has a crush on Goff).
Going to be a lot going on before TC. After such a good season and taking the NFCW I bet camp will be packed.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
The best thing I will remember for this season is whipping the Seachickens, in Seattle, 45 to 7 and sacking Wilson 7 times in that game. Little brother finally got big and strong enough to beat up big brother.

socalrams90

Starter
The best thing I will remember for this season is whipping the Seachickens, in Seattle, 45 to 7 and sacking Wilson 7 times in that game. Little brother finally got big and strong enough to beat up big brother.
This is my highlight too i think. I will remember that game for the rest of my life.

Second best was being at the coliseum first game vs colts and just knowing this year was going to be different with how we played. That post game video from McVay had me hyped!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We started debating whether our QB was a bust or not; wondered how our young head coach could lead and have the mettle to turn this organization around; some in the league even questioned Todd Gurley's skill set!
With the exception of a scant few, I think this describes how most Rams fans felt... I know that's how I viewed it.

Just an outstanding year!

For the first time in what seems like forever, I won't have anxiety about re-upping The Sunday Ticket.

Thanks Rams!! And congrats to all Rams fans!!