Sean McVay 11-27 presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'm so pleased that we got McVay - and that Demoff & Snead signed him as soon as possible - I think they must have felt the same passion and excitement as we fans get when we hear him speak and thought "This IS the guy!"

Where are all those fans that were pi$$ed at the FO for the signing and that were screaming for Shanahan now?

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
200.gif

200.gif

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
My favorite McVay moment last week came on a Rams punt return late in the game. There was a block in the back and players got a bit chippy right on the sideline at the very end of the return.

McVay came running in. You can clearly hear him yelling "DON'T DO THAT!" and looking pissed.

It was so anti-fisher I nearly cried.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
While talking a lot about Gurley and the amount of snaps he took, absence of Dunbar, I found that not mentioning Justin Davis, who only took one snap, interesting. JDavis seems to be in McVay's doghouse.

fearsomefour

Legend
While talking a lot about Gurley and the amount of snaps he took, absence of Dunbar, I found that not mentioning Justin Davis, who only took one snap, interesting. JDavis seems to be in McVay's doghouse.
I doubt it's the doghouse.
We saw why he isent getting snaps on the one snap he did get. You can't be oblivious to pass blocking/blitz pickup and get snaps at RB in the NFL. There is a lot more to RB than just running with the ball. He isent there yet. I'm sure he will get there eventually.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah not sure doghouse is the word I'd use. I just think he doesn't feel Davis is ready for pass protection which we saw on his one snap he didn't really do well.