Seahawks willing to trade Jimmy Graham. I'm interested!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Graham can still play.
He is being held into block more.
I would assume them wanting to trade Graham would be to free up money for other moves. Their offense is basically Wilson avoiding pressure and scrambling around till he finds Baldwin or someone else. It is mostly a garbage offense. Surprised they would move him.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
He lost everything that made him great; and he plays like a wimp and goes down easily

fearsomefour

Legend
Pass, as Michael Bennett said: Jimmy Graham is overrated and soft
I wonder if he said that with a gun to his head.
I would start the next game with a cheap shot, a chop block vs Bennett.
He is a very stupid guy. Stupid guys have a hard time dealing with unexpected things. Really believe it would take him out of the game mentally. Either way, an unredeemable douchebag.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Pass ! Both of our guys are alot more physical. I was never big on jimmy graham, he was really good in nee Orleans because of Asshole Face.

He always gets hurt and can't block, I like our guys potential .

Scirca

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pass ! Both of our guys are alot more physical. I was never big on jimmy graham, he was really good in nee Orleans because of Asshole Face.

He always gets hurt and can't block, I like our guys potential .

Listen it's a scheme issue with him in Seattle. The seahawks have a shit o-line, almost as bad as our's was last year. Graham is legit, and will always be a redzone target because he plays very big. Our TE's don't do that in the redzone which is why our Redzone offense is garbage.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's already a head case and this will make it worse .

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
http://www.king5.com/sports/nfl/sea...my-graham-to-get-left-tackle-report/486994499

The Seattle Seahawks may trade tight end Jimmy Graham before Tuesday's trade deadline in an effort to get a left tackle, NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported Sunday morning.

Rapoport also says the Seahawks have been in talks about acquiring Houston Texans left tackle Duane Brown. The Texans play the Seahawks Sunday.

Brown held out the first seven weeks of the season. He reported to the Texans this week.

Rapoport reports one of the reasons for considering Graham is the salary cap. The Seahawks would save $10 million against the cap if they trade Graham. Seattle has $1.76 million in cap space this season, according to OverTheCap.com.

Graham is in the final year of his contract.

Graham has 24 catches on 41 targets for 230 yards and two touchdowns this season. He's averaging a career-low 9.6 yards per catch this season.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It makes sense to trade him for a left tackle. Graham has not looked good so far this year. IIRC he dropped a couple last week then make some good plays. That's a big cap hit for a catching TE that's not catching much.
I knew there was a scheme in the works to protect the midget! F them. They better not get away with it.

They will play the angle: Hey buddy. You’re owner thinks you are an inmate. Come to Progressive Seattle.

F them.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Listen it's a scheme issue with him in Seattle. The seahawks have a crap o-line, almost as bad as our's was last year. Graham is legit, and will always be a redzone target because he plays very big. Our TE's don't do that in the redzone which is why our Redzone offense is garbage.

He's an aging overpaid contract that drops passes and whiffs blocks. We have 3 te on this squad that are younger and I would rather groom then take on Jimmy Graham. Chalk me up to absolutely zero interest in him unless he's cut and even then I'd rather see the youngins get the snaps and grow

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd be all over it if this was Madden franchise football.

But no. Rams are developing two promising, contributing TE's right now.
Honestly if i'm Snead and looking at making any trades right now i'm looking at the defensive side. This 4-3 to 3-4 transition is still ongoing.

…..

Legend
He's available because he can't catch.

Nobody wants an over paid TE that's convinced He's a receiver yet drops too many catchable balls.

Pass Pass Pass. Our players are better than him.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Their offense is basically Wilson avoiding pressure and scrambling around till he finds Baldwin or someone else. It is mostly a garbage offense. Surprised they would move him.
200.webp

fearsomefour

Legend
He's available because he can't catch.

Nobody wants an over paid TE that's convinced He's a receiver yet drops too many catchable balls.

Pass Pass Pass. Our players are better than him.
Fisher disagrees.

fearsomefour

Legend
Listen it's a scheme issue with him in Seattle. The seahawks have a crap o-line, almost as bad as our's was last year. Graham is legit, and will always be a redzone target because he plays very big. Our TE's don't do that in the redzone which is why our Redzone offense is garbage.
Graham has been kept in a lot more this year to block out of necessity.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Jimmy already did that.

He looks pretty good...

2015-01-07-Drag_Queen__8-thumb.png

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Mcvay will figure it out with the redzone, the old jimmy graham is gone and the current one is not the same athlete. If he was the graham from the saints there wouldn't be a "scheme issue" you could just throw it up to him

Sammy should be a good red zone threat, him and goff will get it going .