Seahawks willing to trade Jimmy Graham. I'm interested!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Bruh???... We already have an established set of players under McVay.
yNlQWRM.jpg

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
OP, dumb ass trade. The RAMS are in a great place right now. Young team, very good defense about ready to turn the corner into becoming a great defense. Young QB that is well on his to being a top 5 QB in the NFL. The beast punter and kicker/special teams in the NFL. The best young coach in the NFL. The RAMS struck gold when they signed McVay.
A young team oozing with talent. And the Rams just got done, for the most part paying for the capital to draft Goff. And it seems they know what they are doing picking young talent. Went form one of the worst receiving corps in the NFL to one of the best, in one off season under their brain trust.
Leave IT ALONE people. The RAMS are on their way to becoming a dynasty.

This is not fantasy football where some dumb ass trade is easy as pie. I do not want our young TEs missing one snap to give it to JM. I want them developed. I am very partial to Rams drafted by the Rams.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
OP, dumb ass trade. The RAMS are in a great place right now. Young team, very good defense about ready to turn the corner into becoming a great defense. Young QB that is well on his to being a top 5 QB in the NFL. The beast punter and kicker/special teams in the NFL. The best young coach in the NFL. The RAMS struck gold when they signed McVay.
A young team oozing with talent. And the Rams just got done, for the most part paying for the capital to draft Goff. And it seems they know what they are doing picking young talent. Went form one of the worst receiving corps in the NFL to one of the best, in one off season under their brain trust.
Leave IT ALONE people. The RAMS are on their way to becoming a dynasty.

This is not fantasy football where some dumb ass trade is easy as pie. I do not want our young TEs missing one snap to give it to JM. I want them developed. I am very partial to Rams drafted by the Rams.
Dude. Relax. Its a bye week. There are plenty of dumb ass discussions going on.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd like to have Graham on this team, but I'm not interested in giving Seattle anything for him.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's available because he can't catch.

Nobody wants an over paid TE that's convinced He's a receiver yet drops too many catchable balls.

Pass Pass Pass. Our players are better than him.

Fisher disagrees.

Bahahahahahahaha! Such an underrated joke by @fearsomefour

I laughed so hard when I read this Jared Cook joke because it's so damn on the nose. :LOL:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
think they would take Watkins? if they are lucky he'll know their playbook by the end of the year

I know you're kidding, but I wouldn't trade Watkins unless someone offered us something huge. I still think we're going to see Watkins break out over the final 8 games.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have a cunning plan

The hawks want rid of graham for a left tackle
Here’s the cunning part

We trade the lions 6th round pick back for Greg Robinson we send Greg Robinson to Seattle for JG and send JG to lions for a 5th

Everyone’s a winner (especially the rams)

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Here we go again. Amazing how the moderators continue to tolerate go goat nads oops I almost said it because then I'll be banned.

I'm allowed hints. It called anyone tattooed scums of the earth and used dumb ass trade above.

Ellard80

Legend
Wouldn't trade for him because they would want too much....

Hard to say what Jimmy Graham is anymore.. I remember how he used to be a beast... 16 touchdowns one year...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I have a cunning plan

The hawks want rid of graham for a left tackle
Here’s the cunning part

We trade the lions 6th round pick back for Greg Robinson we send Greg Robinson to Seattle for JG and send JG to lions for a 5th

Everyone’s a winner (especially the rams)

That would be a stunning baby door....I mean a cunning stunt. hahahaha

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Perfect trade for Seattle....Jimmy Graham to the Lions for Greg Robinson.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
The Lions are talking like they would like to move on from their always on the injured list TE Ebron. It might actually fly.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
[QUOTE="Mojo Ram, post: 976578, member: 588"There are plenty of dumb ass discussions going on.[/QUOTE]

Let me just quote this one....

There are plenty of dumb ass discussions going on.

Thread Winner! :bow: