Seahawks release Baldwin and Chancellor due to failed physicals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
laugh III.gif

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I hope this is not some type of ploy to sign them for less money so they can pay Wilson.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
They sound like both of them are legitimately too hurt to play anymore. That I wouldn’t wish on even our fiercest rivals.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Hate to see any competitor go out like that. Best of luck to them both.

Psycho_X

Legend
There were rumors that Baldwin was done health wise so guess that confirms it. Too bad.

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
I hate the Seahawks, their schmarmy gum chomping coach and their annoying fans—most of whom don’t seem to know shit about football or ever watched a game before the hawks got good a few years back.

That being said, Kam C was a badass.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Have a lot of respect for both those players. They played with a lot of heart, I wish them both the best. Also like to say Fuck Seahawks

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope this is not some type of ploy to sign them for less money so they can pay Wilson.
You do realized they already paid Wilson right?

Also I'd like to congratulate the board. We've made it this for without one genius idea of signing these two injured players :)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Both of them are likely going to retire due to their injuries. It's a shame because you never want to see career-ending injuries for any player (except Johnny Cueto, the little shit). Still, this helps us tremendously. Seattle had a very lackluster wide receiver corps, even with Baldwin. Chancellor was part of the Legion of Boom (which is now completely dead with Sherman and Thomas moving on.)