Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff is playing like shit, and McVay is doing nothing but egging it on by refusing to give Gurley the ball. McVay, you have shit the bed all day long since the first quarter ended. What a shitty game by both our HC and QB. They better rebound next week because this one is on both of them.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
200w.gif

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
We can only pray we hold them to a FG and somehow have a game winning drive. Today has not been a good day for us, whatsoever.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
McVay not calling a patient game.

You'd think we were down by 17+.

Not sure why he's thrown off, but I suspect it's good he's feeling the pressure week 5 instead of later.

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I gotta think that ball slipped from Goff's tiny hands.

Psycho_X

Legend
I really didn't need a live reminder of what a Fisher ran team looks like. Embarrassing.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
McVay not calling a patient game.

You'd think we were down by 17+.

Not sure why he's thrown off, but I suspect it's good he's feeling the pressure week 5 instead of later.
I've noticed this. They look anxious and are ending up beating themselves because of it.