Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Not feeling the vibe right now...I hope we can get back into it.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We aren’t making this easy ..... we still in it though Boys it’s a three point ball game ... we haven’t had any luck for sure and making mistakes ... but we are in this

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I think you mean Gurley just lost the game in two plays or maybe three if you count that fumble at the goal line.

fearsomefour

Legend
The articles on Monday are gonna savage Jared...and I can't argue with em...a step and a half back today
Well, he still doesn't have a season of starts under his belt.
Only a delusional fan wouldn't have know. A game like this was coming this year.
Makes sense it would be against a talented well coached D.
Doesn't get any easier next week.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Okay...

If we want to be a winning team we need to act like one.

We're still right there.

13-10.

Plenty of time.

Want to be a good team? Forget the last series and play like a new game.

Go get it.

RamWoodie

Legend
This game is a loss. I hate saying that with a whole quarter to go, but we're just making terrible mistakes right now that you can't make against this team. We will learn and grow. But this'll sting. Hopefully I'm wrong.
One play can turn the game around Varg6. KEEP THE FAITH!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Wow. Just wow. We should be slaughtering them. Execution guys. Execution.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now if we lose we are going to have to hear McVay say the same thing as the other two weeks. I gotta do a bettter job with sticking to the run game. I’m sorry to keep harping about this but the running game is working and he refuses to use it.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Anyone got a live stream where i can listen on the radio? The reddit streaming crap gave me a virus...damn