GAME DAY Seahawks at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Man Im getting old and slow. Just noticed Staffords throwing thumb was bandaged. Maybe affecting hi throws?

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Great, Stafford coming out so McVay can finish him off
finish him mortal kombat GIF

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I’m sorry.. but I just can’t put too much on Stafford.
Abysmal run game.. No easy plays for the QB… although he missed an easy one terribly.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Mclay needs to go. What an abysmal call. He's got Freeman running with authority, but he goes with 190lb Henderson and a fucking flea flicker. The team wasn't ready, AFTER A BYE...
Looks to me like a guy no longer focused. Maybe being a new dad has him distracted. We probably don't win another game this year.

Tano

Legend
Well I do have to say after the first 4 series by Seattle that the defense is really showing strong.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"This is probably a lack of reps"
~ Analyst re: Lock

I'm like dude... Lock is shite.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Correct ... targeting occurs if a player lowers his head to initiate and make contact with his helmet against an opponent.
Not sure what some of these referees see and don’t see. Looked bad to me. Good play and route by Robinson.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Again maybe beating a dead horse but if you run that high school play the chances of it having success or even drawing a flag would be if trammel is tossing it back and tutu is running....... trammel must of had stokely written on his jersey

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
In today's NFL everything is geared to offense. Rules favor offense. And here we are stuck with 7 points in the 4th quarter. How bad can you be?

TXRams86

The Infamous
Abysmal run game.. No easy plays for the QB… although he missed an easy one terribly.
McVay has done absolutely nothing to help this offense this year and last. Nothing at all. No quick passes. No O line help with multiple tight end sets. No "big" goal line package. It's almost like he's purposely handcuffing this offense for reasons unknown.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lol, no one tried to tackle Henderson by the ankles and he picks up 14 yards.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
So, when did McVay retire?

TXRams86

The Infamous
Not sure what some of these referees see and don’t see. Looked bad to me. Good play and route by Robinson.
I've said it multiple times this year. The refs are actively looking to fuck us every game and I don't know why.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
The miss to Hendo earlier was totally on him.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Talkin mad shite about 9 right now in my house. Make me feel stupid with a TD pass my brother!