GAME DAY Seahawks at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I have to tell you if I were Seattle I would go four downs, every series if needed. They have zero to fear from the Rams offense.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is a top-down issue at this point. Extra week to rest and they're asleep.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Seattle is smart by setting themselves up for a 3rd and long conversion. They’re automatic vs our D

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
They’ll still get a first down here, maybe more.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Wish I could say "blow this shit up" but what really is there to blow up? McVay won't give up playcalling, he isn't letting go of his buddy Morris, we have maybe a handful of good to great players. What a shit show of a team.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Just jags at safety for some time now.

I thought earlier this season we would have a down year but be able to load up next season for a real run. Not sure anymore. We are stuck with some big contacts for another year at least, but then we need to seriously rebuild.

Not really an area we couldn't use upgrades. Probably can't do that in a single off season. Hope McSnead will stick around for the rebuild.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
1700431863558.png

1700431895036.png

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
It’s a thanksgiving miracle.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Wish I could say "blow this shit up" but what really is there to blow up? McVay won't give up playcalling, he isn't letting go of his buddy Morris, we have maybe a handful of good to great players. What a shit show of a team.
There's so little physicality among our personnel, both sides of the ball, but especially defense.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Just jags at safety for some time now.

I thought earlier this season we would have a down year but be able to load up next season for a real run. Not sure anymore. We are stuck with some big contacts for another year at least, but then we need to seriously rebuild.

Not really an area we couldn't use upgrades. Probably can't do that in a single off season. Hope McSnead will stick around for the rebuild.
The way this team evaluates and drafts then develops players, we're a few years away from fielding a competitive team.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
If Yeast is healthy, he needs to play along with Lake. I’m done with Fuller. He shouldn’t be a Ram next year.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
SO we had it at 1st and goal at the 5 and shit the bed? Yeah, I'm another botched game away from being on the "Fire McVay" bus