Scumbag Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
That has to warrant at least a 1 game suspension. I mean if JuJu’s hit which was a football play got a game than this should be a no brainer.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Amazing that Bennett was the Shithawks man of the year submission. Between his lying stunt in Vegas on to his BS on the field I find it disgusting and it makes me hate them even more.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
On top of the possible suspensions the hawks are dealing with some injuries. KJ Wright suffered a concussion and Bobby Wagner has a hammy issue that might be serious.

Marc Spector

Rookie
Amazing that Bennett was the Shithawks man of the year submission. Between his lying stunt in Vegas on to his BS on the field I find it disgusting and it makes me hate them even more.

Honestly i feel like they have a random drawing to keep from nominating Russel Wilson every year. I hate him as a player but he's the only person on the organization with any class.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Honestly i feel like they have a random drawing to keep from nominating Russel Wilson every year. I hate him as a player but he's the only person on the organization with any class.
I agree. I hate facing him but he’s a damn good player and good dude to.

Bennett is a pos though.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On top of the possible suspensions the hawks are dealing with some injuries. KJ Wright suffered a concussion and Bobby Wagner has a hammy issue that might be serious.

Exactly. They're beat up. We need to drop 40 on that defense.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Exactly. They're beat up. We need to drop 40 on that defense.

With Woods coming back I like our chances. Get Gurley going early and attack them with the playaction. Russell doesn’t scare me bc rams always do a good job vs him it seems. I feel very confident about the game for some reason. Will be even more confident depending on those suspensions and injuries though lol

Sappy113

Rookie
It's the Seahawks. They have a season defining game coming up. No way will any of that result in suspensions what-so-ever.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
this is why i hate the seahawks more than any team ..classless scummy bastards to a man

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Personally, I couldn't care less what Michael Bennetts sociopolitical views are. That really is the problem. I shouldn't even KNOW Michael Bennetts sociopolitical views.. this is football not a political debate. That's why football is dying, someone from the political arena got in these players heads, and convinced them that they have a great " platform" to air their grievances. The NFL ain't your platform, I want to watch something... make that ANYTHING.. without a political statement and or viewpoint. Play football.. period.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was so very predictable :-/

It's disgusting. I love the NFL. I'm fucking crazy about it. I schedule my Sundays around watching it. Yet, as I sit here, this is the type of shit that would make me give it up for good. I'm sick and tired of inconsistent enforcement and preferential treatment from the jackasses in the league office.

They give Gronk a weak suspension for an extremely dirty and dangerous play, and they're going to let Seattle off the hook for that shit they pulled? No. That's not okay. Fuck you, Goodell, you incompetent clown.