Say it ain't so Kurt Warner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
His wife could also be the one who presents him in.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I guess you KNOW how sexy that confidence is , but I'm willing to bet that Kurt as an act of Christian forgiveness has the Mad One be his presenter , say $5,000 ROD bucks,see I have these "inside" sources.:sneaky:

I'll willing to make it $25,000 ROD bucks. Let me know when you get your balls back for a bet like that LOL.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Doesn't shock me, the writing has been on the wall for years. Look at the difference between how he and Marshall talk about the Rams. Night and day.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Now that you mention it, it wouldn't surprise me at all if his blind son was the choice.

Thats why I said exactly that in another thread. Over the years he has mentioned how he drew strength from him during the down times and how he felt like he couldn't feel sorry for himself knowing what that kid had to deal with, because he has lots of issues he has to navigate each and every day.

The single biggest fuck up the Rams have ever made as an organization was cutting Warner....IMO.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I'll willing to make it $25,000 ROD bucks. Let me know when you get your balls back for a bet like that LOL.
I should be getting odds and YOU KNOW IT so yeah 5/1 you put up 25K I put up 5 , we down, or are you short of testicles............HMMMMM?????

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I should be getting odds and YOU KNOW IT so yeah 5/1 you put up 25K I put up 5 , we down, or are you short of testicles............HMMMMM?????

I'll give you three to one if you go 10K I'll go 30K.

When is he eligible? We may need someone to remind us.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I'll give you three to one if you go 10K I'll go 30K.

When is he eligible? We may need someone to remind us.
He's eligible now and you have to take an alternative ,I'm not going three to one against the field.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
DV.

You have Martz I have DV. Do we need to pick a second, if so I say his son.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
This hurts even mentioning Warner and another team when he shouldnt have been anywhere else but in sTL period. Pissed off to this day we let him go... I mean if some of these other QB"s got so many starts we should of let our saviour incarnate at least have stayed and played himself out..

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
The crazy thing here is that Warner played a little over a year for DV. That has got to be the shortest playing time spent between a player and a HC where you'd think one would present the other for HOF induction.

And the dysfunction doesn't end there. Look at the great players DV brought in in 1999. Holt, Faulk, Timmerman. One amazing year with DV, and then they got caught up in the morass of an organization spiraling downward.

That organization was so lucky to land DV. Without DV, they would have stayed the worst organization in the NFL. And they returned to it when DV left, only it was made worse because of the success that DV brought that they thought they had a claim to. Zygmunt was probably the most destructive, but Shaw enabled him. Both of those guys were the bottom of the barrel football people.

Last edited:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Agree, he was on his way out in Az, they just could not find a QB since Leinart flamed out. And Warner did not get it back together until he started wearing gloves even when playing indoors. I think his hand injuries really affected his grip and he found out the gloves were a fix. That rejuvenated his career, unfortunatley he denied for years that his hand was a problem and that is why he was nearly run out of the league.
He could deny it all he wants, but everyone...I mean everyone, saw the drastic difference in performance once his thumb started to get injured. I wish he would have figured out the glove thing before the Rams jettisoned him off for Bulger (not that Bulger was bad then mind you), but Warner was on a whole different level.