Saints at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
How you figure? Usually they show about 3 different angles to determine the best one, then show that one 5 more times
Yeah and on Patriots games is a good example. They fail to show the plays on what was called the full spectrum. Makes you wonder.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
How does anyone whif that bad on a tackle? Oh and then take out the only other defender in the vicinity. Wonder if that guy's bank account just grew considerably.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams need to get our D into the elite category, we'll win another title sooner rather than later if that happens.
I hope the McVay brain trust realizes this.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams need to get our D into the elite category, we'll win another title sooner rather than later if that happens.

And Wade will be 71 next year so Rams need to give him what he needs.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Two words: Vita Vea.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
How does anyone whif that bad on a tackle? Oh and then take out the only other defender in the vicinity. Wonder if that guy's bank account just grew considerably.

This should be the poster child for every defensive player on the importance of wrapping up!!
upload_2018-1-14_17-26-28.png

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
#43 has been lights out as a rookie all season, they wouldn’t have been in this position at all without his contributions over the year most likely. It takes a team to win and a team to lose.

i don't care. i would cut him before they board the plane and make him pay his own way home. send a message to the team, you wanna throw a game get the fuck out of our organisation.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Williams was afraid of interfering, well, mission accomplished.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Tackling has gone by the wayside for todays players. Hitting seems to more important than tacking, Cost the Saints a playoff game. In high school, if I would have made that play the defender did to lose the game, would still be running laps 30 years later.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Wow. What a game. I have to admit I think my heart stopped. Guys, you don't want to go through and ending like that. Holy Crap.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow. What a game. I have to admit I think my heart stopped. Guys, you don't want to go through and ending like that. Holy Crap.

What was going through your mind with 10 seconds left? Congratulations by the way.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
HO LEE FUCKING SHIT

Case's reaction :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: love that motherfucker

and the saint's player on the sideline LOL god I'd be sick