Saints at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Goff was lights out that drive, the only miss was a tough catch, but still should have been caught by Woods late there. Made plays happen, took control of the offense there. Great drive by the offense, now lets build on it and put em away.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Gurley!

Flipped over to raiders and chiefs and witnessed a Spags clap. Lol

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I had to stop watching the game after that first possession of the second half. I know McVay knows more about football than me but you have to run the ball enough to open up the passing game. If they lose this game it is on him and that sieve on the OL named Demby.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
That toss sweep has by far and away been the most successful running play of the day. Gurley and Brown have picked up chunks.

KayJay

Starter
Damn, you mean to tell me Jared Goff got us down there into the redzone to give us the opportunity to score? Making timely throws with hands in his face under constant pressure? Damn, crazy stuff.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sack/fumble coming on this drive!

LETS GO D!!!!

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Is is just me or do the 2 announcers want the Saints to win? They're in love with the Saints and it shows in many things they're saying. Makes me mad.

KayJay

Starter
Is is just me or do the 2 announcers want the Saints to win? They're in love with the Saints and it shows in many things they're saying. Makes me mad.
We're going to be dealing with that for awhile. Nobody liked the Rams from the start. What's a better story than a team making the Superbowl? A team that made the superbowl failing the next year. I don't pay attention to that crap.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gurley!

Flipped over to raiders and chiefs and witnessed a Spags clap. Lol
Those were the days! Lol
spags_clap-580x356.jpg