Saints at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
Bottom line...THE RAMS GOTTA BRING IT!!! Both teams are so lethal offensively if one lets the other get up by more than 10, it's most likely over for the other. This has the potential of the KC game last year!

- Goff has to be sharp...and not force the ball...take what the Saints give and let the skill players work.

- The Ram defense cannot start slow. They must tackle well and get pressure on Brees.

- Run Gurley on a few sweeps and get him out underneath in the pass game.

- The Saints secondary was porous in the Texans game...test them early and often...but not to the point McVay neglects the run game...KEEP THE SAINTS DEFENSE HONEST!!!

I'm liking the Rams in this...mainly because the offense was not sharp against the Panthers...and McVay is gonna correct that.

Rams 37 Saints 27

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Does anyone know if this game is this Fox'x NFL Game of the Week and will be broadcast in the majority of America?
My Fox channel is too lazy to fill in the information box that appears on the screen.

Edit; Apparently it is, as well it should be.

KayJay

Starter
Today is the day. Saints better win, for the sake of the media and everyone. Because if they don't, the Rams and the fans will be walking into work tomorrow with the biggest chub this side of the Mississippi river. So many excuses, so much trash talk from one side . So much talk about the call.

They better bring it today, i'm telling you. Could you imagine the embarrassment? Imagine talking so much trash about us losing the bowl, and how much better you would of done; and then losing to us? What could you really say? This is it, if we beat them we'll prove there is no such thing as a Superbowl hangover. And that the road to the Superbowl runs through Los Angeles in the NFC.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does anyone know a good reddit thread for the game?

RamWoodie

Legend
A player of particular concern for me today is Reynolds. Last week he just didn't get it done. It's like he wasn't focused. We KNOW he can play...BUT...he needs to be focused today. That guy is to good to look like he did last week.

OTOH...I listened to Goff's press conference...and in many ways he kinda admitted he need to be patient and not go for the "big one". I like that about him. I think he's gonna be really sharp today.

What are we gonna get from AD today? Was last week a matter of the front 3 (Donald, Brockers, and J-Day) not in sync with each other? The Panthers really focused on AD...but when you do that someone else becomes a problem...ala Dante Fowler. I think obviously we'll see more 4 man fronts to get to Brees.

Got another great challenge for the LB corps today, against some shifty RBs. We know the Rams can't shut them down but the key comes in getting them down with the first contact!

I'm firing up the grill...doing it simple with brats and chicken thighs. Chicken marinating now...:cool:

Last edited:

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'm very concerned with Kamara this week. We let CMC do whatever he wanted in week one. In week 2, the freakin Bucs held him in check and we couldn't. This makes me think Kamara has a chance to go wild on us too, he will be the key to the game IMO. Really just need Goff to see the field better this week, he missed seeing so many open receivers last week, it was painful. Another thing I think we need to see is, some more quick passes to Gurley. He was open all game but Goff didn't look his way. Gurley in the open field is a terror and we need to utilize that.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2 Keys:

Limit the effectiveness of Kamara

&

Goff sees the field like early 2018, and gets the mid-2-long ball going better.

LETS GO RAMS!!!

aints.jpg

DrRage46

Rookie
Name
DrRage46
Man I hope we hear alot of Donald's name this game.Time for him to hulk out on that offensive line and drill brees.Oh and Jared please dont over throw receivers today please

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
A player of particular concern for me today is Reynolds. Last week he just didn't get it done. It's like he wasn't focused. We KNOW he can play...BUT...he needs to be focused today. That guy is to good to look like he did last week.

OTOH...I listened to Goff's press conference...and in many ways he kinda admitted he need to be patient and not go for the "big one". I like that about him. I think he's gonna be really sharp today.

What are we gonna get from AD today? Was last week a matter of the front 3 (Donald, Brockers, and J-Day) not in sync with each other? The Panthers really focused on AD...but when you do that someone else becomes a problem...ala Dante Fowler. I think obviously we'll see more 4 man fronts to get to Brees.

Got another great challenge for the LB corps today, against some shifty RBs. We know the Rams can't shut them down but the key comes in getting them down with the first contact!

I'm firing up the grill...doing it simple with brats and chicken thighs. Chicken marinating now...:cool:

Obo inactive again for todays game. Maybe we see him later this year. Hope he is hitting the weights & gaining a few lbs to be the edge rusher we will need especially if backspasms keep flaring up with Clay Matthews. I'm really hoping Clay has an ALL WORLD game major stat game in both run stopping and edge setting an how about another sack like he got on Cam last weekend? Clay is gonna be welcomed back to his old college HOME FIELD and I pray it inspires him and takes him back to his youth and skills he once possessed. We need you Clay as the big signing we thought when you signed for less to be a RAM. Same as Weddle who's getting an interception today. He has a new helmet and they said a piece of plastic in his other helmet caused the cut lst week. Vinatieri just missed another extra point for the colts against the Titans. I picked the Titans and thought I had lost that pick. Hoping the Giants can come back on the Bills too.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Man I hope we hear alot of Donald's name this game.Time for him to hulk out on that offensive line and drill brees.Oh and Jared please dont over throw receivers today please

Hulk is going up against a 1st round pick rookie today for the taints. he should eat him alive after last weeks shutout playing against Paradis the best center in the NFL bar none.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Saints inactives:
  • DT Sheldon Rankins (ruled out with Achilles injury)
  • CB Ken Crawley
  • S Saquan Hampton
  • OL Nick Easton
  • OL Ethan Greenidge
  • WR Austin Carr
  • NT Taylor Stallworth

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm not so sure I would start Weddle today after that hit last week. My inclination would be to have him reserve...and play him if you need to...otherwise no. Call it "better safe than sorry".