Saints at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
McVay is great, but the attempts to integrate Tavon in the offense today were frustrating. He tried to do too much with Tavon.
shrug.gif

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great win but the play calling and clock management late in the game must be cleaned up . I'm so glad I avoided the game day thread . WOW

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I'll take the win. It wasn't pretty w/ the numerous gaffs on our part.....but it was a "W".

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn you for making me find the episode.
Happens at the 2:55 mark (video is near the bottom of the page)

http://www.b99.tv/video/hare-heir/
I forgot about that one , but it fits perfectly. I was talking about the one where snoopy and the other dog were watching the house while the bear was sleeping . I picked a good day to avoid the game day thread . Lol

jap

Legend
Final Game Statistics

Horns
Passing
Goff: 28/43 for 354, 2 TDs, INT for a PR of 96.5
Kupp: 0/1 for 0, 0 TDs, 0 INTs for a PR of 39.6
Rushing
Gurley: 17/74
Austin: 5/17
Goff: 3/-3
Receiving
Kupp: 8/116
Watkins: 4/82, TD
Gurley: 4/54
Reynolds: 4/37, TD

'Aints
Passing
Brees: 22/32 for 246, TD, 0 INTs for a PR of 101.8
Rushing
Kamara: 5/87, TD
Ingram: 11/31
Brees: 1/5
Receiving
Ginn: 7/71
Kamara: 6/101, TD
Thomas: 5/52
Ingram: 2/5

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
This might be the best officiating crew i've seen all season.

I have ask about that "non safety" call on the kickoff. The saints player juggled it around the 3 and carried it into the end zone. They gave him the saints a touchback?
A 74 yrd run made it 10-7. Shoulda been 12-0 and the Rams getting the ball back.

Psycho_X

Legend
I have ask about that "non safety" call on the kickoff. The saints player juggled it around the 3 and carried it into the end zone. They gave him the saints a touchback?
A 74 yrd run made it 10-7. Shoulda been 12-0 and the Rams getting the ball back.

Was curious too, but i think ultimately because he was juggling it he didn't have forward progress yet and could go backwards... I'm assuming? They didn't do a replay which was annoying.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Who was McVay screaming "Don't do that!" too? Was it Hill for committing an other penalty or was it Cooper for fumbling? I think it was the first time McVay wasn't his normal "cool" self.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Was curious too, but i think ultimately because he was juggling it he didn't have forward progress yet and could go backwards... I'm assuming? They didn't do a replay which was annoying.

You need to have established possession of the ball.... so if you clearly control the ball, possess it, then go back into the end zone, it's a safety.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
You need to have established possession of the ball.... so if you clearly control the ball, possess it, then go back into the end zone, it's a safety.
saintssafety_zpsusb8udad.jpg

Looks like he has the ball as he's heading into the end zone.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
saintssafety_zpsusb8udad.jpg

Looks like he has the ball as he's heading into the end zone.
I have to watch it again, but I recall that he was bobbling the ball. That still s hit can't capture if was still bobbling it at that instant.