DRAFT Day two: Rds 2 and 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Second pass, as much as I like Dane no thanks sir.
Same.
I'd love if they traded back and ended up with a starting DT AND a really solid OT prospect. Going through day three without addressing the line on either side would seem like a bad, bad idea.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I think the draft is pretty light on talent from the 5th round on. I'd be using those picks to try and move into the top 4 rounds as much as possible.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I think the draft is pretty light on talent from the 5th round on. I'd be using those picks to try and move into the top 4 rounds as much as possible.
I never know about that kind of statement.. I have no idea what kind of productive NFL talent can found in the later rounds this year.. .
That being said..
I agree with trading some of those picks.

11 is a lot of picks.. if they used 2.. combined with a small trade back in 2nd or 3rd.. to get another 3rd rounder.. I'd be happy.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Another poster mentioned Covid gave the draft some good depth at spots this year but NIL has started to whittle round 5-7 now (some say 4th round too).

Think NIL is gonna make it harder to find gems in 5-7 from here on out. Sure those kids will eventually come out but there will be a marginal reduction in good guys available.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I'm more of a take things with a Grain-of-Salt kind-of-guy. Especially when it comes from a local sports guy.

But that's me. Hey, you happy with Jared Verse at #19? ... I am.
I think that's a good strategy for anything on a message board!

I dig Verse, liked him for awhile. I would have loved to have known what Rams thought of Turner when he was "falling." But think ultimately being able to get BPA at 19 at position of need might have been the best outcome for us.

Still want more pass rush juice. Would not cry if we double down on edge.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Think I did a mock and a trade that worked number wise was 153 and 2 of our 6ths for a middle of the 4th pick. Could be an idea and we know Snead wants into the 4th he's already hinted at it.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I really want a big DT in round 2. But now that we got a strong man (Verse) edge…I’m starting to think maybe the bigger round 2 impact for the defense is a very good iLB like E Cooper. He has that pass rushing ability too. We’re so weak at iLB. Yes we don’t place much value inside. But maybe it’s time and that could be the bigger impact. I was against it before, but I’m coming around to it now.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think that's a good strategy for anything on a message board!

I dig Verse, liked him for awhile. I would have loved to have known what Rams thought of Turner when he was "falling." But think ultimately being able to get BPA at 19 at position of need might have been the best outcome for us.

Still want more pass rush juice. Would not cry if we double down on edge.
Yes, I'd really love to see how they had the edges ranked, along with Murphy. Was painful to see them all go right before us. Fucking hags.
Think I did a mock and a trade that worked number wise was 153 and 2 of our 6ths for a middle of the 4th pick. Could be an idea and we know Snead wants into the 4th he's already hinted at it.
I'd love that. Would much rather have a 4th rounder where there is a good amount of talent. Could even get our RB there.

Ramon Ram

Starter
Just saw a CBS mock which had us taking TE Ben Sinnott from K Sate at 52. The mock had Dejean going at 53 to Philly.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just saw a CBS mock which had us taking TE Ben Sinnott from K Sate at 52. The mock had Dejean going at 53 to Philly.
Good lord. I'd be fuming. I wondered if we had interest in Sanders at 52, but if DeJean is on the board at 52, we HAVE to grab him.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
More realistic for DL help would be Kris Jenkins, Maason Smith, Brandon Dorlus or Michael Hall.

I am hoping they can get one of those big backs from Wisconsin or Notre Dame in the 3rd..maybe 99 or a trade back from 83 that gets an extra late 4th or early 5th.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stinnott can be a sneaky good pick though it might not be popular at the time.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Dane Brugler's Day Two Mock Draft for Rams

52. Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
83. Cole Bishop, S, Utah
99. Spencer Rattler, QB, South Carolina
Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stinnott can be a sneaky good pick though it might not be popular at the time.
It would be extremely unpopular if DeJean is sitting there for the taking. An Atwell - Humphrey level uproar, I'd think.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It would be extremely unpopular if DeJean is sitting there for the taking. An Atwell - Humphrey level uproar, I'd think.
If Dejean falls to 50 the Rams will take him. But I doubt he falls to 50. He is one of the guys this year that I think is a bit overnuked, and probably because he's a white corner. When you're an outlier you're gonna meet skepticism.

But I think he is a corner. And I'd be fine with us taking him as a corner.

Now if the Rams think he is a safety then I would rather have Nubin. Because Nubin's the kind of guy you want vs SF. He's big, physical, with some ball skills. I think he might be there at 50 and if so I think he will be in consideration.