DRAFT Day two: Rds 2 and 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would like to think so too (more than any of us) ... And, of course, I believe they do.

However, I was taken-aback ... Just a Little ... when Snead could not remember Marshawn Kneeland's name during yesterday's press conference. Kneeland was one of the top-10 Edge, and was a mid second-round selection by Dallas. He was also a teammate of Braden Fiske at Western Michigan but Snead completely whiffed on his name.
Perhaps but might that they didn't like him and he didn't put much time into it. It's also possible he's scouted a few hundred players and just forgot the mans first name. I don't see how this is an issue but that's just me.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Having never prepped for an NFL draft, I have zero insight into his overall “state” at that time……

But having drove all night or stayed up all night for concert tickets, playoff tickets, whathaveyou, I am going to rub up against our agreed upon axiom above and pass him a big bowl of “slack”. I have no idea but I would tend to think he wasn’t as memorable to him as he was to others.

And with a few exceptions, I do appreciate our FO
You seem like good and kind man, with a forgiving soul.

Me? ... Not so much.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
I would like to think so too (more than any of us)
I def agree, especially where I am concerned, but I spent the last two nights, up late, pouring over the insight of several very wise folks here rather than the so-called “experts”

So while I freely admit I don’t know shit, some of the folks here are sharp cookies

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Perhaps but might that they didn't like him and he didn't put much time into it. It's also possible he's scouted a few hundred players and just forgot the mans first name. I don't see how this is an issue but that's just me.
Another Wonderful Human Being! You're not quite in the @RamsFan4Life category.

I'm so proud to be a ROD member.

Just be be clear, Snead completely blanked on the name ... NOT just the player's first name. And it was NOT a momentary lapse. He really tried to pull the guy's name up. It was kind of painful.

Seriously though ... hardly an Issue ... more of a Comment.

Last edited: