Rookie Greg Gaines aims to be Rams’ starting defensive tackle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
IMO SJD is a JAG and he's playing like I said he would. He doesn't really command a double team and he doesn't even control his A gap. Too many times he simply is pushed out of the way. He can't even beat most centers one on one. They pulled him often and played Brockers at NT occasionally.

Smart is another JAG who does nothing on his own. I would rather see Gaines in rotation with AD if you aren't going to play Greg at NT. At least you would have a guy who gets penetration and not simply a body on the field.
Yeah you have stated before you don't like Day or Brockers but the coaching staff definitely disagree with your views. The results on the field definitely look good. No reason to play Gaines for the small amount of snaps he would play anyways

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah you have stated before you don't like Day or Brockers but the coaching staff definitely disagree with your views. The results on the field definitely look good. No reason to play Gaines for the small amount of snaps he would play anyways
Brock has put up good film in all three games tbh, feel comfortable saying that given how much I noticed him tonight that he'll grade out well.

SJD was very good in week 2, not sure about tonight gonna reserve judgment until I rewatch when the coach film comes out. But I certainly see zero reason to be negative with anyone on the DL as of yet.