Rookie class jersey #'s

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
Kinda surpised Hager didn't go with his college #44. Was his dad's # 54?
44 is off limits in the NFL for a LB. only 50s and 90's with the exception of training camp and preseason with the expanded rosters, they can wear 40's. I think our long snapper mcquaid already wears 44

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
img_20150504_183650-jpg.6182

1-dan-fouts-qb_pg_600.jpg

A55VA6

Legend
30 Gurley
79 Havenstien
68 Brown
14 Mannion
64 Donnal
69 Wichmann
54 Hager
96 Ifedi
81 Sasser

Current player number changes and new additions:

18 Britt (from 81)
73 Robinson (from 79)
17 Keenum
50 Ayers
71 G. Reynolds
87 Smelley
98 Fairley
37 C. Bryant

Thanks, Coach! (y)

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
44 is off limits in the NFL for a LB. only 50s and 90's with the exception of training camp and preseason with the expanded rosters, they can wear 40's. I think our long snapper mcquaid already wears 44
Oh ... ok. I thought it was being allowed across the board now. Didn't realize it was a temp thing. Thanks

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
So .... a Duck and a Beaver walk into a bar ........:ROFLMAO::D

Now if South Carolina played Oregon State you might have something there and my apologies:

Beavers hold Cocks scoreless through 4 periods.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Good to see Grob in #73. I thought it suited him perfectly if that makes sense lol. 79 is just an odd number for a stud LT and it reminds me of tRich when he was manning Rt.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I wish WR's and RB's could wear single digits.... I'd love to see Gurley in #3, along with Tavon #1... stupid rules by the NFL in my opinion.

Hacksaw

ROCK HARD STUD
I wish WR's and RB's could wear single digits.... I'd love to see Gurley in #3, along with Tavon #1... stupid rules by the NFL in my opinion.
Is that really a rule by the NFL or is it that the refs and QB's can better identify eligible receivers and such?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That is incorrect.

hint: He wore #30 like Gurley will.
I stand here, Humbled, Your absolutely Correct!! I'd forgotten, It was Lawrence McCutchen !!:bow:(y)(y) ( I checked in @ Pro Football Reference!)

Last edited:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Yep, his name is Lawrence McCutcheon. RB

Los Angeles regained the lead on a halfback option play with running back Lawrence McCutcheon's 24-yard touchdown pass to Ron Smith.

The Rams last scoring play of the day. You ought to be able to win a couple of beers with that question at Rams parties..
Hell yeah man. Thanks for extending my apparent short Rams knowledge. I never got to see him play, but I heard he was a good one.