Ronald Acuna Hit By Jose Urena's First Pitch on Purpose.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

I don't even think that Bob Gibson would've done that.

Disgusting play, and I'm not even close to a Braves fan.

Memento

Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Then you don't remember Bob Gibson. LOL

Gibby was admittedly before my time, but he wouldn't have plunked a hot hitter on the very first pitch of the very first at-bat of the game.

…..

Legend
I hope my boy Donnie Baseball didnt give instructions for this act of war!

You're right @Memento, this was a despicable act on a young kid playing the game the right way. I'm no Braves fan. I'm a huge fan of sending the right message at the right time with aggressive actions, but this was a baseball crime to me. This wasnt the Yanks vs Boston for first place. This wasnt the last weekend of the regular season between the Giants and Dodgers tied in the standings.There were no messages to send. This was the putrid last place Miami Marlins taking a shit on the 1st place team and their young All Star who outplayed them and now outclassed them in every way. I dont wanna hear any brushback notions either, the intent was clear.

I'm glad to see the umps get it right and eject the pitcher. A very rare 1 pitch ejection and If I'm the Braves or anyone ON the Braves, this shit aint over. There is a score to settle. And if Donnie Baseball allowed his pitcher to come out do that, then lets go to the trenches!

fearsomefour

Legend
I hope my boy Donnie Baseball didnt give instructions for this act of war!

You're right @Memento, this was a despicable act on a young kid playing the game the right way. I'm no Braves fan. I'm a huge fan of sending the right message at the right time with aggressive actions, but this was a baseball crime to me. This wasnt the Yanks vs Boston for first place. This wasnt the last weekend of the regular season between the Giants and Dodgers tied in the standings.There were no messages to send. This was the putrid last place Miami Marlins taking a crap on the 1st place team and their young All Star who outplayed them and now outclassed them in every way. I dont wanna hear any brushback notions either, the intent was clear.

I'm glad to see the umps get it right and eject the pitcher. A very rare 1 pitch ejection and If I'm the Braves or anyone ON the Braves, this crap aint over. There is a score to settle. And if Donnie Baseball allowed his pitcher to come out do that, then lets go to the trenches!
Maybe this was settling a score.
Don't know their history.

…..

Legend
Maybe this was settling a score.
Don't know their history.
The history is that Acuna hit home runs in 3 straight games leading off the game against them. That's the history. They wanted to let him know they didn't appreciate it and wanted to make sure he didn't do it again.

fearsomefour

Legend
The history is that Acuna hit home runs in 3 straight games leading off the game against them. That's the history. They wanted to let him know they didn't appreciate it and wanted to make sure he didn't do it again.
Well, then that's some chick shit pussy BS.

Memento

Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, then that's some chick crap wuss BS.

That's the difference between Urena and Gibson. Gibson would've gone after a hot hitter to get him out. He would give you chin music if you tried to show him up, sure, but he'd go after you first.

Urena is just a chickenshit pussy.

fearsomefour

Legend
That's the difference between Urena and Gibson. Gibson would've gone after a hot hitter to get him out. He would give you chin music if you tried to show him up, sure, but he'd go after you first.

Urena is just a chickenshit wuss.
Agreed.
After being around baseball from youth levels to college for years, I'd never seen a fight In person, then saw two this summer.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he drills him and Acuna goes to 1B its just baseball
The fact his elbow is busted makes it bush league

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Disgusting should be a suspension for a minimum for however many games is missed by the injured player