Rodger Saffold Declares he is 100%

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's HUGE and he's a very BAD MAN for defensive linemen. Translation... he's a freaking Beast when healthy.

I've heard these shoulder surgeries make the shoulders almost indestructible.

I hope he's mauling the crap out of our opponents all year long.
Exactly. They say that the surgeries with all the anchors installed, help make the shoulder joints much much sturdier and stronger.

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
He's our best o linen men when healthy.
The guy isn't a lazy jackass.
He just can't hold up. It's no fault of his.

I wish his shoulders were as strong as his heart.
Medicine is getting pretty good at fixing body parts. Let's hope they rebuilt those shoulders!

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
Exactly. They say that the surgeries with all the anchors installed, help make the shoulder joints much much sturdier and stronger.
This, plus he'll have had an entire offseason to gain back his strength which he hasn't had for a few years.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Well I like Rodger as much as the next guy. And I hope he's healthy for 16 games. Like DB said, it's scary to think how good this line could be IF he stays healthy (and of course if everybody else does too). But if he's injured again, the Rams should hold him to his word and make him return their investment!!

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
:flanders: This just in: Roger Soffold has a strained A quad while "jumping the gun" on his off-season recovery comments.

:rant:Great. There's another 4-6 weeks.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

tumblr_lwk0dnG0Dn1qbij7n.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
They said his last surgically repaired shoulder was stronger than before the injury - now the second one could very well be too. I bet he is good to go for several years. Get 'em Rog.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
^^^ THIS. How about a little positive mojo guys?

No such thing as 'Karma.' When did that become such a thing, anyway?

I am actually pulling for Roger in a big way. I respect his work ethic...but I reserve the right to jack with him. (y)

Edit: sorry. A little harsh. I get the sentiment guys. I'm pulling for Roger.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Man, I would love to see Saffold stay healthy all year, because when he is, he is a wrecking machine at G. Put him next to a newly-rededicated GRob, and the left side of the OL will be hurting opponents and clearing holes for TFGB (Todd f---ing Gurley, baby) all year long.