?? ROD Party Time!!??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
We always go to the B-Dubs in Kirkwood. There is usually 4-5 Rams players that show up, along with the Fox Sports Midwest girls, Rampage, cheerleaders. Always a good time.

Anyone going out to Rams Park for the pre-draft event tonight? I'll be there.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Here's the draft party in Grant Park from my window at work. The actual draft takes place about a block to the right of this picture. Not sure what the giant walkway under the tent is for. Maybe parading the picks through?

kL4cQt1.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You guys who attend need to take a group pic!

Wish I could be there.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Here's the draft party in Grant Park from my window at work. The actual draft takes place about a block to the right of this picture. Not sure what the giant walkway under the tent is for. Maybe parading the picks through?

kL4cQt1.jpg
I see this picture and fountain and the theme from Married with Children keeps ringing in my head!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Did I miss when and where we are meeting?
No. I'm asking for a suggestion.

If it was a ball game we'd meet up at Stan. St Louisans get this! Not sure about this event though. There's bars all around the big room. I usually try to find a spot to people watch somewhere around the railing upstairs.

Looks like fun though:

2015%20Draft%20Day%20Party%20Landing%20Page.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can't make it, I'm in Calif., But I hope to hear a lot of Local ROD members got together their!!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How about an On-Line ROD party....
I live in New Jersey but am stuck in Charlotte....

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
We had a great time. Nick Foles and others were there. It was a fun party and I was having a great time up until the Rams actully made a pick...ugh. I don't get it. Brought my sons and got to meet @Big Game. Big Game was actually more accepting of the pick than myself. Wait till tomorrow he says. I went off on a mini-rant which not recorded (thankfully because I may have used a swear word or three). I don't have photos of us but here is nick and a link to a video of the actual pick.

IMG_04171_zpsnrb5kztk.jpg

The Pick:

http://vid288.photobucket.com/albums/ll194/codemonkeyrod/20150430_222628_6971458500304_zpsqap15vcg.mp4