ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
I guess I'll be that "dick" this time. I think this to be a terrible situation for the Rams. First, the success rate on first round corners has to be like 20%. It seems to be one of the toughest positions to scout. Look at all the huge busts in the last couple years alone, Claiborne, that dude in Cleveland that nobody even knows anymore, think his name was Justin something... Second, highest graded player or not, when you're a team like the Rams, you need to take the highest graded player at position of need IMO. This kid probably wouldn't even play. Tru and Gaines are starting. And I have a hard time seeing Alexander beating out Roberson or even Joyner, as a rookie. The Rams defense is built to win now. Can't take these types that will maybe make an impact in the future. You need to take a guy you think will make a big impact right away. I would have reached on a Corey Coleman or even Josh Doctson because we are so desperately thin at receiver. Just my opinion of course. I'll give you credit, because you really did try and trade back, which is what I hope the Rams would do, if the draft turned out the way ours is.
How do u know Gaines will be ready and will play as good as he did before. Also Tru isn't a proven #1 as I've said before

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Pick 228 sees the Broncos seeking some QB depth and competition with the selection of Cody Kessler, QB, USC.

1-43- Jason Spriggs, OT, Indiana
2-63- Connor Cook, QB, Michigan State
3-73- Joshua Perry, LB, Ohio State
4-98- Kenneth Dixon, RB, Louisiana Tech
5-136- Charles Tapper, DE, Oklahoma
6-144- John Theus, OT, Georgia
7-147- Bryce Williams, TE, East Carolina
8-219- Matt Judon, DE, Grand Valley State
9-231- Cody Kessler, QB, USC
10-235-

@TheDYVKX is on the clock
Nice Pick Ramhusker! I have a feeling the Bronco's are going to go through some QB's this year!!:D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Seattles draft to date:

1-28 Sheldon Rankins DT Louisville
2-56 German Ifedi OT Texas A&M
3-90 Maurice Canady CB Virginia
3-97 Paul Perkins RB UCLA
4-124 Denver Kirkland G Arkansas
5-171 Kyle Friend C Temple
6-215 Eric Striker OLB Oklahoma
7-228 Rashawn Scott WR Miami
7-250
Good job of covering their needs on the O-Line OldSchool!(y)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Pittsburgh Steelers select.....

Henry Krieger-Coble, TE, Iowa

AR-151129932.jpg&MaxH=1400&MaxW=1306

As with all Iowa products, Krieger-Coble is a polished player. He can run block well, he can pass block well, he has adequate route running and soft hands. He's just a solid overall prospect that can step right in and be the replacement for Heath Miller. Not as good as Heath, but that type of guy. Ladarius Green and Jesse James play the big athletic TE role, but Krieger-Coble will be the reliable unsung hero getting first downs for Ben and paving the way for Bell.

@shaunpinney is on the clock
@OC--LeftCoast is on deck
"Sweet Pick! DYVKX!(y)(y)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Nice Pick "OC" and a Fine Draft!(y)
I would like to see who the 'Redskins' Have taken before making a Community pick. BUT Here's a nominee IF it fits. CB - Jonathan Jones - Auburn. Anyone want to 2nd and 3rd it!!?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Nice Pick "OC" and a Fine Draft!(y)
I would like to see who the 'Redskins' Have taken before making a Community pick. BUT Here's a nominee IF it fits. CB - Jonathan Jones - Auburn. Anyone want to 2nd and 3rd it!!?

I will.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
A few more hours and we'll community pick. We don't have much time left, so it sucks that we're wasting a whole day on this pick.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
A few more hours and we'll community pick. We don't have much time left, so it sucks that we're wasting a whole day on this pick.

Weekends are usually like this because people are out having fun. And Pinney is in the UK, probably having a spot of tea or some shit.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
My bad for missing the 6th Rd pick, thanks for making the selection. I was moving all week and literally did not look at my (smart) phone. (y)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
JMO But If every one stays on top of this we could get this Draft Finished this week-end!
As long as @Shaunpinny doesn't hold us up all day, into the Night!:D

We have about 20 picks left, But 6 are Community picks and those should go pretty quick, If we all stay on top of things!(y);)

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
OOPS!! MY BAD! Sorry I screwed things up!:oops: I can just delete the post if you want! How's that sound!!

Well in Daves defense I had my pick ready and somehow accidentally posted it, and tho I Almost IMMEDIATELY deleted it...good ol Dave had read it, even liked and commented on it

Sorry about that Dave, sorta hung you out to dry

The 2nd worst part, is now I'll have to retype everything!!

SON OF A....

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well in Daves defense I had my pick ready and somehow accidentally posted it, and tho I Almost IMMEDIATELY deleted it...good ol Dave had read it, even liked and commented on it

Sorry about that Dave, sorta hung you out to dry

The 2nd worst part, is now I'll have to retype everything!!

SON OF A....
That's Cool! You'll just be Buying the Beer, when we meet at a Rams Game!!:mrburnsevil:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
That's Cool! You'll just be Buying the Beer, when we meet at a Rams Game!!:mrburnsevil:

Yeah wtf, I always seem to be the one buying the beer!

You know I couldn't set things right at the time because I still had my final (next) pick cued on my iPad, and lemme tell you I had my entire draft listed...well apparently there is a time limit on how long a post can be cued (I'm sure I have that spelled wrong btw)

SMH!!!

Now I gotta re type everything... From a stinking iPad:dizzy: