ROD DOG THREAD other pets are welcome too

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Duke
upload_2014-7-14_17-41-24.jpeg

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Loving the pet pics and stories, after all how much football is there to really talk about in early July.
Here is a pic of my 10 year old sons bearded dragon that he has long stopped taking care of and is now my wives lizard which she is less than thrilled about to say the least.
Galaxy
iphone 072014 073.jpg

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Well nice to meet you Sir.

Looks like that dog'll hunt.
Indeed he does, I cannot count the number of birds he has retrieved that I would have never found. A great partner and companion.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
A couple of my parents pets. My mom is a western artist and these are some of her subjects and pets. She goes out and calls them by name and they come to her. Some of the steers are grand champions in halter class competitions. I believe one of the bulls is as well but not sure.
IMAG0326.jpg
IMAG0319.jpg

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
A couple of my parents pets. My mom is a western artist and these are some of her subjects and pets. She goes out and calls them by name and they come to her. Some of the steers are grand champions in halter class competitions. I believe one of the bulls is as well but not sure.
View attachment 2301 View attachment 2302

NOW we know where all that bull comes from. :shades: