ROD Discord for NFL Draft.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yeah, ROD has a Discord (social media like Skype except better) server, and I was wondering if any of y'all would like to come discuss the first round picks on Draft Day.

I'd also like to ask mods if it would be all right as well.

So, what do you guys think?

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Can you do Discord via tablet or mobile or does it require a laptop?

Memento

Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Yeah, ROD has a Discord (social media like Skype except better) server, and I was wondering if any of y'all would like to come discuss the first round picks on Draft Day.

I'd also like to ask mods if it would be all right as well.

So, what do you guys think?
I installed Discord on my iPad to use as voice chat for one of my online games. I think that would be very cool to talk to each other during the draft, great idea!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Discord is noice... use it for WoW. Kids use it for WoW and FFXIV

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I think you guys did this last season. @RamBall mentioned it to me and said he was going to send me a link for the next weeks game. Don't know what happened but I never heard from him.

I would like to try it and I think the draft is a good test platform as game day I'm really focused on the game and not so much chat.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I think you guys did this last season. @RamBall mentioned it to me and said he was going to send me a link for the next weeks game. Don't know what happened but I never heard from him.

I would like to try it and I think the draft is a good test platform as game day I'm really focused on the game and not so much chat.

How you been Dale? I went to a friends house for the Rams Saints game and missed out on the discord. It is a real cool way for us to share our thoughts on the draft. I will make it to discord for the draft, not going to any draft parties.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
How you been Dale? I went to a friends house for the Rams Saints game and missed out on the discord. It is a real cool way for us to share our thoughts on the draft. I will make it to discord for the draft, not going to any draft parties.
Doing fine, Dave. No draft parties here either. I'll send you a PM or DM or whatever those things are called. See ya!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
How old are you people :mrburns:
:rolllaugh:
:hiding::mrburnsevil:
train

Old enough that most of my physical injuries come in my sleep and it actually makes my day when I have a good poop...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
No thanks, I think y'all be pretty tired of my commentary real quick. I'd be shouting constantly, at the "hosts", the following gif...

tumblr_oqbwruX3di1vvcd19o3_500.gif

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Would someone explain to this Neaderthal what "discord" is, and how it works? Is it like a conference call where we can all talk to each other?

I'm a caveman when it comes to internet and I phone stuff.:burp:

Memento

Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Would someone explain to this Neaderthal what "discord" is, and how it works? Is it like a conference call where we can all talk to each other?

I'm a caveman when it comes to internet and I phone stuff.:burp:

Discord is a social media site that functions like Skype, only without video. It's free, and it's easy to sign up. It works with tablets and mobile devices as well.

It is like a conference call, basically, only we're talking about the draft. You can also use the text based feature, much like a forum, except with limited space. If you need help getting acclimated, all you have to do is ask. :D