Robert Woods Home Burglarized

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Three teens & a 34-year-old woman arrested for burglarizing string of celebrity homes including .........Rams wide receiver Robert Woods.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nna-Christina-Milian-Dodgers-Yasiel-Puig.html

The Los Angeles Police Department announced on Tuesday that four people have been arrested in connection to a string a burglaries targeting the homes of the rich and famous.

Three teenage boys, and the mother of one of the suspects, were taken into custody and charged with burglary for robbing the homes of Dodgers right fielder Yasiel Puig, Rams wide receiver Robert Woods, Rihanna and Christina Milian.......................

Puig was hit 4 times. If they can be convicted of all the burglaries, she at least will be spending a long time in prison. Depends how old the teens are, and whether they are prosecuted as adults for them. A whole string of crimes makes it much more likely they are sent to adult, not juvenile, court.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
The Oline...?

Yes. I'm sure they would take up for Woods.

Or for that matter, just put the perps in uniforms and then tell Roger "Assault and Battery" Saffold "go block those guys". I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather be waterboarded than to be a defender with Saffold bearing down on me ...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Am I the only person, upon first reading this title, who thought it said Robert Woods house was Bulgerized?

I immediately tried to make sense of what that could mean. What does Marc Bulger's actions have to do with Robert Woods house?

Maybe it was ranSACKed?