Robert Quinn is DPOY

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Because it's three decree Satur...dy.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
YES! Get some, but nobody wants any of Mr. Quinn. Lol

If your a struggling LT, call it in.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
And he just turned 24 today. He still has so many years of dominance left.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Future sound track for Mr. Quinn's future exploits. "You'll not see nothing like the mighty Quinn."

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
These videos are like crack.
You're going to have me scratching sores on my neck in anticipation for the season to start.....

bluesjoc

Long time poster,First time reader
Name
Jeff
GINllK8.gif

duckhunter

Starter
This is the sort of thing I get enthused about. We have others that are promising also.

If he repeats the season he just had, I see NO one who compares currently with him.

The playoffs have an impact on the voting for these things so often.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Hard to believe that Mathis got 19.5 sacks legitimately last year. That was 8 more than he ever had in his 11 year career.

We are talking about a 32 year old player having a 70% increase in sacks over his best ever performance. Mathis was no better than a 10 to 11 sack guy for 10 years, then suddenly at age 32, he becomes superman. I don't buy it.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I can't wait to see him and CL crashing the corners with Donald pushing the pocket from the inside. Opposing QBs aren't going to have anywhere to hide! You hear me crapondick? Wussle?

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Hard to believe that Mathis got 19.5 sacks legitimately last year. That was 8 more than he ever had in his 11 year career.

We are talking about a 32 year old player having a 70% increase in sacks over his best ever performance. Mathis was no better than a 10 to 11 sack guy for 10 years, then suddenly at age 32, he becomes superman. I don't buy it.
Kind of sounds like Barry Bonds. Athletes don't all of a sudden start doing new things, late in their career, without help. Even a spectacular athlete like Bonds.....

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

And he is suspended for the first four games because he violated the performance enhancing drug policy. He claims he was only taking fertility supplements. Right! He should be officially stripped of that title and it should in turn be officially given to Quinn.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Did they strip Brian Cushing of the DPOY when he tested positive?

rdw

Pro Bowler
They had a re-vote and he won that vote too.
They should re-vote in this case too. I don't buy his story. There's a list of prohibited substances. It's on the list. Before you take meds, you check the list. Not rocket science. He was trying to pull a fast one and got busted. Like Pow said, it reminds me of Bonds' career resurgence.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
They should re-vote in this case too. I don't buy his story. There's a list of prohibited substances. It's on the list. Before you take meds, you check the list. Not rocket science. He was trying to pull a fast one and got busted. Like Pow said, it reminds me of Bonds' career resurgence.

Luke Kuechly won the DPOY. Why would they revote? Kuechly wasn't on PEDs. They can't do anything now about Mathis. The only thing they can possibly do is void Mathis' Deacon award, but that probably won't happen.

jjab360

Legend
Luke Kuechly won the DPOY. Why would they revote? Kuechly wasn't on PEDs. They can't do anything now about Mathis. The only thing they can possibly do is void Mathis' Deacon award, but that probably won't happen.
I guess you can't exactly re-vote for who had the most sacks...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I demand a re-vote anyway. :D

rdw

Pro Bowler
Yeah.... I knew that! :oops:

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Imagine having an incentive in your contract saying if you lead the NFL in sacks you get a huge bonus, and then you miss it because another guy cheated.