Road Trip - Where To?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
•Houston - I hate literally everything and everyone in that God-forsaken, POS city. The stadium and their team are our annoying lil brother obsessed with us. Fuck Houston.

Believe me, no Texan down here is "obsessed" with you. What they are obsessed with is giving BOB all the power. Get off your high horse.

Fuck Dallas.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
•Houston - I hate literally everything and everyone in that God-forsaken, POS city. The stadium and their team are our annoying lil brother obsessed with us. Fuck Houston.
Houston's always been an armpit. Still is. Used to drive through on my way to Kingsville back when I was stationed in Tennessee to visit a redhead I was sweet on, and would usually get a hotel in Corpus to hook up with her. Although Kingsville itself wasn't too bad, it had almost everything you need there as a youngun except for back then it needed more bars. :fistbump::biggrin:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Houston's always been an armpit. Still is. Used to drive through on my way to Kingsville back when I was stationed in Tennessee to visit a redhead I was sweet on, and would usually get a hotel in Corpus to hook up with her. Although Kingsville itself wasn't too bad, it had almost everything you need there as a youngun except for back then it needed more bars. :fistbump::biggrin:

My gentrified planned community and adjacent snooty planned community say otherwise.