Road Rage

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
If you take anything from that video, is buy yourself a dash cam. Without that 99 times out of a 100 that guy would be going to jail instead of doing a interview.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
My man.

I had one of those toothpick chumps tell me to pull over too once. I was in front of him and I could see him through my rear-view pointing at the gas station immediately after the light we were stopped at, so I gave him the thumbs up and he started clapping and gesticulating wildly like he was punching someone. lol. I guess he thought I was bluffing, because I pulled in and jumped out of the car real quick, and he just passed the gas station by and got on the on-ramp for I-95.

You and I should ride together once and get this out of our systems.

Stay.

In.

Your.

Car.

Otherwise the thing that you "get out of your system" could be 10 pints of blood. You cannot trust the crazy fucks in the world and there are too many weapons. It's a better idea to channel your inner dude because while you may end up scaring several guys it'll be that one skinny guy with a stolen pistol that you scare too much.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Stay.

In.

Your.

Car.

Otherwise the thing that you "get out of your system" could be 10 pints of blood. You cannot trust the crazy fucks in the world and there are too many weapons. It's a better idea to channel your inner dude because while you may end up scaring several guys it'll be that one skinny guy with a stolen pistol that you scare too much.
Wish I could, man. If it's any consolation, I don't instigate anymore.
But when I'm called out? It's just not in me.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
The day that I got out of my truck and ran across a busy intersection and punched a guys passenger side window as he rolled it up, all after going out of my way to circle back so I could confront him, is the day I realized my road rage was out of control. He ran the light to get away and I was standing there with about 50 eyes on me staring in amazement.

I felt foolish and since then I don't get upset when I drive.
You're the one who punched my window?

Just kidding. I think we've all been there where we wanted to confront some a-hole driver pissed us off

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This thread gave me a flashback...

Back when I was still in High School, I remember my whole family was in the car together (5 of us) heading down the interstate. My Dad was driving. As we got off on our exit, a madman driver swerves and damn near hits our car as he cuts us off. Not a good scene,,, my Dad was somehow able to avoid a crash.

Well,,, there was a light at the end of the exit and there was already a line of cars waiting for the red light to change. The fuck-nut who cut us off was stopped in line directly in front of us. Obviously my Dad was pissed,,, and I think Pops probably made some kind of gesture or whatever at him that the dude took offense to. So the dipshit proceeds to jump out of his car and start walking back to ours. So,,,,,, my Dad (who is a 6' 5" and about 260,,, not fat either) steps out of the vehicle to greet our new friend. When the guy gets a look at my Dad,,,, he paused, put his hand up in the air, and then turned around immediately and got back in his car.

My Mom was freaking out, but my sister and I laughed our asses off for days after watching that dude tuck his tail between his legs and run.