River's Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
OK, lets face it, as things stand today we don't have many draft picks, but the following is based on Snead's ability to trade and accumulate a few extra picks.

1) N/A
2) N/A
3a) OG - Jamaree Salyer, Ga.
3b) S - Bryan Cook, Cn.
4) CB - Allie Green IV, Mo.
5) ILB - Edefuan Ulofoshio, Wa.
6) RB - Abram Smith, Baylor
7) TE - Greg Dulcich, UCLA

jmo.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Where are you getting the other third round pick and the fourth round pick? The Von Miller trade took that third, and Brandin Cooks took the fourth. Also, we have an extra seventh from the Aqib Talib trade.

Also, I'd personally draft more than one offensive lineman. I would not be comfortable riding into the season with Evans and Shelton (unless you do sign one of Allen or Corbett, and even then, I simply don't feel comfortable with Evans at all). Given that Whitworth/Noteboom are our choices for left tackle, I'd probably draft a developmental left tackle as well. I agree with safety, offensive line, running back, cornerback, and tight end as our needs. I don't think inside linebacker is an enormous need; I'd probably draft one in the seventh at most.

Allie Green IV could definitely be had lower. I haven't really spent much time studying prospects as I normally have, given the Super Bowl and lack of draft picks.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Where are you getting the other third round pick and the fourth round pick? The Von Miller trade took that third, and Brandin Cooks took the fourth. Also, we have an extra seventh from the Aqib Talib trade.

Also, I'd personally draft more than one offensive lineman. I would not be comfortable riding into the season with Evans and Shelton (unless you do sign one of Allen or Corbett, and even then, I simply don't feel comfortable with Evans at all). Given that Whitworth/Noteboom are our choices for left tackle, I'd probably draft a developmental left tackle as well. I agree with safety, offensive line, running back, cornerback, and tight end as our needs. I don't think inside linebacker is an enormous need; I'd probably draft one in the seventh at most.

Allie Green IV could definitely be had lower. I haven't really spent much time studying prospects as I normally have, given the Super Bowl and lack of draft picks.

Yeah, the reason I asked you about Green is because I have also not been watching as much college football as in the past, too keyed up on the Rams this season.
As for my draft picks, I prefaced my post with Snead acquiring a few extra picks by way of trades and or combining picks to move up. It's inexact, but I don't see Snead sitting on what we currently have available and the Comp picks.
As I've stated in previous posts, trading Robert Woods, Henderson, Rapp & Hekker would be within consideration for movement.
I'm sure to post another mock following the Senior Bowl, and it's likely to look very different.
I too would like to draft more offensive linemen, although for this mock I'll have to rely more on UDFA's due to our lack of overall picks. My OG pick is actually an OT who I have moving to OG in the Bigs, but for the most part I feel fairly comfortable going into 2022 with Noteboom, Havenstein, Alaric Jackson, Edwards, Pircher & Brewer at OT. OG is very weak depth-wise imo, and Center is just as bad, so I'll be making adjustments to improve that soon.
The other positions I've drafted at besides OG here, are S, CB, ILB, RB & TE, all areas of developmental need imo.

Last edited: