RIP Coach Shula.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remember Bill Walsh whining about not being able to catch Shula in number of victories because Shula got an opportunity to be a head coach at such an early age. It will be interesting to see if McVay lasts long enough and is good enough to approach Shulas' record.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remember Bill Walsh whining about not being able to catch Shula in number of victories because Shula got an opportunity to be a head coach at such an early age. It will be interesting to see if McVay lasts long enough and is good enough to approach Shulas' record.
I don't care if McVay gets only 10 more years, as long as he notches 7 Super Bowl wins for the Rams in that span...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I was a youngster in 1984/85... liked the Dolphins like most kids did then... often acting the part of Mark Clayton, Mark Duper, and Dan Marino with the nerf football.

Shula and Landry big time coaches in the early 80’s with winning teams.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Was never a Dolphins Fan (And, I live in Florida!) but I always had the upmost respect for Coach Don Shula!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Check out this link... Shula called that coach in Boston Belicheat too.

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Check out this link... Shula called that coach in Boston Belicheat too.

I wanted to bump this awesome story about Shula's thoughts on the cheater.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was a youngster in 1984/85... liked the Dolphins like most kids did then... often acting the part of Mark Clayton, Mark Duper, and Dan Marino with the nerf football.

Shula and Landry big time coaches in the early 80’s with winning teams.
I was in Navy bootcamp in Jan 1983, and the big treat during that game was that the Company Commodes rolled out a TV and we were given like a Whopper sandwich meal for the event. After 3 weeks in Great Mistakes (RTC Great Lakes, IL), that Whopper was the best burger I ever ate...and the Dolphins lost to the Skins.